Neurology endoscopy devices is a minimally invasive surgical procedure devices that helps neurosurgeons to access area of the brain that cannot be reached with traditional surgery. Also it helps neurosurgeons to remove the tumor without cutting or harming the other parts of the skull. The Neurology endoscopy devices consists of a small telescope-like devices that is equipped with a high resolution video camera and eye piece on the end that allows the neurosurgeon to navigate and access the tumor. To remove a tumor or to do a biopsy, neurosurgeons attach special instruments to the endoscope, often an additional endoscope with forceps and scissors at the end.
Factors responsible for the growth of the neurology endoscope devices is mainly due to increasing prevalence of neurological disorders, particularly among geriatric population, that has consequently led to rise in neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, stroke, brain cancer and others. Also, advances in technology have further transformed existing products to more developed products that have made surgeries easier. Moreover, increase adoption of minimally invasive surgery procedure due less pain than traditional surgery, faster recovery compared to traditional surgeries and minimally scarring. These factors are likely to augment the growth of the market. However, lack of trained neurologist and high cost of neurology endoscopy devices is likely to hinder the growth of the neurology endoscopy market. Increasing healthcare infrastructure in developing regions such as India, China and Middle East is likely to create growth opportunities for the neurology endoscopy devices market.
Among the regions, North America accounted for the highest market share in 2017 in terms of revenue for the forecast period, 2018-2024. North America was followed by Europe with significant market share. U.S is driving the North American neurology endoscopy market. According to National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) it is estimated that approximately 50 million Americans are affected due to these disorders, thus leading to incalculable economic costs for medical expenses coupled with loss of productivity. Thus factors such as ageing population, growing healthcare industry and adoption of minimally invasive surgery method are likely to drive growth for the U.S region. Asia pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing investments by government bodies in order to enhance healthcare facilities.in countries like India and China.
The report on neurology endoscopy devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global neurology endoscopy devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global neurology endoscopy devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global neurology endoscopy devices market is segmented on the basis of product, disease indication and end-user.
Global Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Product
- Visualization System
- Operative Devices
- Nervous System Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disorders
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Cancer
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Boston Scientific Ltd
- Arthrex Inc.
- Fujifilm holding Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- C.R. Bard
- Olympus Corporation
- Medtronic Plc
- Hoya Corporation
- KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG
- Adeor Medical AG
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of neurology endoscopy devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in neurology endoscopy devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global neurology endoscopy devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market
4. Global Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Product
4.2. Visualization System
4.3. Operative Devices
5. Global Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Disease Indication
5.1. Nervous System Disease
5.2. Alzheimer’s Disorders
5.3. Brain Tumor
5.4. Brain Cancer
6. Global Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by End-User
6.3. Ambulatory Surgery Centers
7. Global Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Product
7.1.2. North America Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Disease Indication
7.1.3. North America Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by End-user
7.1.4. North America Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Product
7.2.2. Europe Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Disease Indication
7.2.3. Europe Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by End-user
7.2.4. Europe Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Product
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Disease Indication
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by End-user
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Product
7.4.2. RoW Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Disease Indication
7.4.3. RoW Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by End-user
7.4.4. RoW Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. Boston Scientific Ltd
8.2. Arthrex Inc.
8.3. Fujifilm Holding Corporation
8.4. Johnson & Johnson
8.5. C.R. Bard
8.6. Olympus Corporation
8.7. Medtronic Plc
8.8. Hoya Corporation
8.9. Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg
8.10. Adeor Medical Ag