Massage is regarded as a mainstream therapy and is now been increasingly recommended by doctors and medical professionals .It is also been recognized as overall wellness program. Pain in back and neck & shoulder are some of the common type of pains found in all ages due to improper sleeping position and poor posture of work. The back, followed by neck & shoulder parts of the body are the most beneficial from massage. Massage therapist are expensive and consumes more time due to hour long appointment. Thus in order to reap massage benefits at one’s own convenient time, massage equipment’s have been developed. Massage equipment includes back massager, neck & shoulder massager, leg & foot massager, eye massager and hand-held massager. These massagers relieves muscle tension & pain, improves sleep, reduces stress & anxiety and decreases inflammation.
Massage equipment helps in reducing muscle tension and pain that is caused mainly due to tightening of muscles caused during a rigorous workout or due to sitting at desk all day long. Massage stimulates the circulation of blood and help to bring oxygen-rich blood and nutrients to the muscles and other major organs of the body. It also helps in improving sleep and reduces stress & anxiety levels caused mainly due to work pressure in organizations. Furthermore massage equipment saves time and money, as one does not have to set some time apart from their busy schedule, to book an appointment with therapist. Massage equipment comes in wide range of application that is suitable for people with all ages and can be shared by multiple people. Owing to aforementioned factors, massage equipment market is growing at a steady rate. However, high cost of massager and non-availability of diverse massage equipment’s in developing countries is likely to hinder the growth of the massage equipment market.
Development and adoption of handheld massager, owing to its features such as portability and flexibility to create growth opportunities in future for massage equipment market.
Among the geographies, North America held the largest market share in 2017 and is expected to dominate the massage equipment market. U.S is majorly driving the North America market mainly due to presence of massage equipment manufacturers, increased adoption of massage equipment and high disposable income of U.S citizen. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR owing to increase manufacturing of handheld electric massager in China. These hand-held massager are being widely adopted primarily due to features like flexibility & portability and it costs less than other massage equipment.
The report on massage equipment market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global massage equipment market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global massage equipment market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global massage equipment market is segmented on the basis of product type and end-user.
Global Massage Equipment Market by Product Type
- Back Massager
- Hand-Held Massager
- Neck & Shoulder Massager
- Leg & Foot Massager
- Eye Care Massager
- JSB Healthcare
- OSIM International
- Deemark Healthcare
- International Electro Medical
- Healthmate Forever
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of massage equipment market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in massage equipment market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global massage equipment market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Massage Equipment Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Massage Equipment Market
4. Global Massage Equipment Market by Product Type
4.1. Back Massager
4.2. Hand-Held Massager
4.3. Neck & Shoulder Massager
4.4. Leg & Foot Massager
4.5. Eye Care Massager
5. Global Massage Equipment Market by End-User
6. Global Massage Equipment Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Massage Equipment Market by Product Type
6.1.2. North America Massage Equipment Market by End-user
6.1.3. North America Massage Equipment Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Massage Equipment Market by Product Type
6.2.2. Europe Massage Equipment Market by End-user
6.2.3. Europe Massage Equipment Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Massage Equipment Market by Product Type
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Massage Equipment Market by End-user
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Massage Equipment Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Massage Equipment Market by Product Type
6.4.2. RoW Massage Equipment Market by End-user
6.4.3. RoW Massage Equipment Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. JSB Healthcare
7.2. OSIM International
7.6. Deemark Healthcare
7.9. International Electro Medical
7.10. Healthmate Forever