The Global Retail Automation Market was 10.31 Billion USD in 2017 and is estimated to reach 18.76 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 10.49% during the period.
Growth by Region
North America will lead the market with a 45% market share in 2017 followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific. The growth in the North America region is due to factors such as growing demand for efficient retail services, need for time reduction, increased accuracy and high living standards.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
As there are huge opportunities in development of retail automation systems, there is an increase in usage of smart phones and enhanced internet accessibility, this in turn drives the growth of Global Retail Automation Market. Increased adoption of automation technology by end users such as supermarkets, hypermarkets, fuel stations and pharmacy stores, paves the way for growth of this market.
Industry Structure and Updates
- In January 2018, Toshiba unveiled their innovation which is used to deliver enhanced customer experience in retail industry, which is expected to increase the sales of company exponentially.
- At National Retail Federation 2018, Datalogic announced their new technology in retail industry which is intended to attract customers and increase their sales.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Porter's 5 Forces
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Retail Automation Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
5.1.1. Interactive Kiosks
5.1.2. Self-Checkout Systems
5.2. Barcode & RFID
5.3. Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL)
5.5. Autonomous Guided Vehicle (AGV)
5.6. Automatic Storage and Retrieval (ASRS)
5.7. Automated Conveyor
6. Global Retail Automation Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Component
7. Global Retail Automation Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Operator Type
7.1. Unattended Terminals
7.2. Human-Operated Terminals
8. Global Retail Automation Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Implementation
9. Global Retail Automation Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by End User
9.3. Single Item Stores
9.4. Fuel Stations
9.5. Retail Pharmacies
10. Global Retail Automation Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
10.1. North America
10.4. Latin America
10.5. Middle East and Africa
10.5.1. South Africa
10.5.3. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Market Share Analysis
12. Company Profiles
12.2. CASIO COMPUTER CO. Ltd.
12.3. Datalogic S.P.A
12.4. Diebold Nixdorf Inc.rporated
12.5. ECR Software Corp
12.7. First Data Corporation
12.8. Fujitsu Limited
12.9. Future Way Technical Services LLC
12.10. Honeywell International Inc.
12.11. NCR Corporation
12.12. Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Inc
12.13. Kuka AG
12.14. Wincor Nixdorf AG
12.15. Zebra Technologies Corporation
12.16. Pricer AB
12.17. Posiflex Technology Inc.
12.18. Outerwall Inc.
13. Industry Structure
13.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations
13.2. Investment Opportunities
14. Global Retail Automation Market - Road Ahead
- CASIO COMPUTER CO. Ltd.
- Datalogic S.P.A
- Diebold Nixdorf Inc.rporated
- ECR Software Corp
- First Data Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Future Way Technical Services LLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- NCR Corporation
- Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Inc
- Kuka AG
- Wincor Nixdorf AG
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Pricer AB
- Posiflex Technology Inc.
- Outerwall Inc.