The reliable quick–reference guide to clinical dermatology
Rook′s Dermatology Handbook condenses a wealth of clinical expertise into its accessible, user–friendly guide to the diagnosis and management of dermatological disorders. With its contents carefully selected from the much–respected Rook s Textbook of Dermatology, this invaluable resource combines precise explanations with visual aids and a concise, quick–reference format to create an everyday tool for practitioners and students alike. This innovative new text:
- Provides quick answers to clinical questions in one concise and practical volume
- Collates and condenses selections from the acclaimed Rook s Textbook of Dermatology
- Features helpful illustrations that allow visualization of the clinical features of dermatological conditions
- Highlights essential information with easy–to–navigate tables, charts, and algorithms
- Includes investigations and management sections to help provide the best possible patient care
- Offers access to a complementary companion website
Rook s Textbook of Dermatology has been the trusted companion of dermatologists the world over for four decades. Rook′s Dermatology Handbook builds upon this reputation by making the clinical practice of dermatology more accessible and immediate than ever before.
Dr. Christopher M. Griffiths, BSc, MB BS, FRCP, FRCPath, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
Dr. Tanya O. Bleiker, MB BS, MRCP, Derby Royal Infirmary, Derby, UK.
Dr. Daniel Creamer, BSc, MD, FRCP, King s College Hospital, London, UK.
Dr. John Ingram, MA, MSc, DM, MRCP(Derm), Cardiff University, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK.
Dr. Rosalind Simpson, BMBS, BMedSci, MRCP, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom.