Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews, providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
- Contain contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of virology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Functional Genomic Strategies for Elucidating Human-virus Interactions: Will CRISPR Knockout RNAi and Haploid Cells?
Jill M. Perreira, Paul Meraner and Abraham L. Brass
- Alphaherpesvirus Latency: A Dynamic State of Transcription and Reactivation
David C. Bloom
- Nuclear Egress of Herpesviruses
the Prototypic Vesicular Nucleo-Cytoplasmic Transport
Teresa Hellberg, Lars Paßvogel, Katharina S. Schulz, Barbara G. Klupp and Thomas C. Mettenleiter
- Structure and Associated Biological Functions of Viroids
Gerhard Steger and Jean-Pierre Perreault