CDC estimates reveal that 1.6 million to 3.8 million concussions occur each year. This issue will include topics such as pathophysiology, imagine, rturn to learn programs and long-term consequences of concussions.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Preface: Concussion in Sports
3. The Molecular Pathophysiology of Concussive Brain Injury - an Update
4. Sideline Management of Concussion
5. Neuroimaging of Concussion
6. Returning to School Following Sport-Related Concussion
7. Active Rehabilitation of Concussion and Post-concussion Syndrome
8. Managing Patients with Prolonged Recovery Following Concussion
9. The Role of Neuropsychological Evaluation in the Clinical Management of Concussion
10. Retirement and Activity Restrictions Following Concussion
11. Potential Long-Term Consequences of Concussive and Subconcussive Injury
12. Effects of Legislation on Sports-Related Concussion