Highly readable and packed with instructional photos and drawings, this book also features a separate kit for practicing lens edging layout at home. Proficiency tests for self-assessment are included for each chapter and are an excellent review for examinations.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Spotting of Lenses
3. Lens Shapes, Patterns and Frame Tracers
4. Centration of Single Vision Lenses
5. Centration of Progressive Addition Lenses NEW!
6. Centration of Segmented Multifocal Lenses
7. Blocking of Lenses
10. Hand Edging
11. Lens Tinting NEW!
12. Lens Insertion and Standard Alignment NEW!
13. Drilled, Slotted and Notched Mountings NEW!
14. Nylon Cord and Other Groove-Mountings NEW!
15. Lens Impact Resistance and Testing NEW!
16. Maintenance and Calibration
17. Edger Wheels and Cutters
18. Safety and Environmental Concerns NEW!
Proficiency Test Questions Key
Lens Centration Skills Series