This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in sustainable chemicals, fuel cells, sustainable agriculture, and waste management. The TOE also focuses on technological innovations in effective use of waste lignin, biodegradable insecticide solutions, and management of plastics waste. The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Recent Developments in Sustainable Chemicals, Fuel Cells, Sustainable Agriculture, and Waste Management
- Novel Renewable Solvent Reduces Operating Costs for Biorefineries
- Sustainable Method to Convert Waste Lignin to Adhesives
- Lignin-based Fuel Replaces Hydrogen in Fuel Cells
- Eco-friendly Insecticide Paves Way for Sustainable Agriculture
- Modified Enzyme Accelerates Plastics Degradation
- Industry Contacts