This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with bipolar treatment, cancer diagnostics, and self-healing wearable medical devices. It also focuses on innovations in aerogels and hydrophobic coatings for improving corrosion resistance.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Innovations in Bipolar Treatment, Cancer Diagnostics, Wearable Medical Devices, Aerogels, and Hydrophobic Coatings
Innovations in Bipolar Treatment, Cancer Diagnostics, Wearable Medical Devices, Aerogels, and Hydrophobic Coatings
- Drug Combination To Prevent Rehospitalization of Bipolar Patients
- Deep Learning Powered Diagnosis for Breast Cancer
- Self-healing Cloud-integrated Wearable Medical Monitoring Device
- Cotton-based Aerogel with High Absorption Capacity
- Hydrophobic Coatings for Improving Corrosion Resistance of Manganese