This edition of ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in machine learning, blockchain, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence. This issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies in alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as brick & mortar retail, e-commerce, data labelling, 5G, photo and video editing, manufacturing, talent and business intelligence, amongst others.
ITCC TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)’s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
The Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets. These innovations have profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more. Our global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as big data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile and wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, we also closely look at vertical markets and connected industries to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud, and Blockchain
Emerging ICT Innovations in Retail, Manufacturing, and IT Sectors
- Artificial Intelligence Solution for Brick and Mortar Retail
- Text Annotation Platform to Create Training Data for AI
- Edge Cloud Data Center Solution for 5G
- Artificial Intelligence for Photo and Video Editing
- Workbench to Accelerate Blockchain Development
- Artificial Intelligence-based Solution to Identify Counterfeit Products
- Intelligent Solution that Combines Manufacturing Data with Insights
- Deep Learning-based Talent Intelligence Platform
- AI-powered Platform to Predict Business Application Issues
- Customer Engagement Platform Powered by Artificial Intelligence
- Industry Contacts