This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in improving sustainability in palm oil industries and textile industries. The TOE also focuses on the developments in novel membrane technology that can enhance oil separation from water. It also provides intelligence on advanced analytical platform for efficient agriculture practices. This TOE also focusses on the utilization of microorganisms to produce value added chemicals and biofuels, which can reduce the dependency on fossil fuels.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
Innovations in Waste Management, Oil Spill Clean-up, Plant- and Wood-free Cellulose, Biofuels and Analytical Platform for Agriculture
- Recent Developments in Waste Management, Oil Spill Clean Up, Plant-and Wood-free Cellulose, Biofuels and Analytical Platform for Agriculture
- Novel Zero-waste Approach to Improve Sustainability of Palm Oil Industries
- Single Step Separation of Light and Heavy Oil from Water Using Novel Membrane
- Futuristic Plant- and Wood-free Technologies for the Generation of Cellulose
- Lignin Fermentation Using Bio-engineered E.Coli to Develop Chemicals and Biofuels
- Advanced Analytical Platform for Efficient Agriculture Practices
- Industry Contacts