The Africa & Middle East LPWA IoT Market 2019-2025 report provides an end-to-end analysis of the trends and ecosystem developments impacting the IoT LPWA technology segment. The research charts key macro trends, technology trend, MNO strategies, and is a must-have purchase for both leaders and start-ups looking to establish a position in this sector. This research includes analysis and forecasts for major LPWA technologies, including LoRa, Sigfox, and NB-IoT.
The report also provides analysis and forecasts for the application of LPWA IoT across key industry sectors, including:
- Environment and public safety
- Road traffic management
- Construction equipment monitoring
- Assisted living
- Supply chain management
- Environmental monitoring
Questions Answered by the Report
1. What is the current state of LPWA IoT in Africa & Middle East market?
2. Which IoT technologies are expected to play a key role in the future?
3. How can operators make the most of their IoT investment?
4. What strategies are leading telcos employing vis-à-vis IoT?
5. How is the Africa & Middle East LPWA IoT market expected to develop towards 2025?
6. What is the market opportunity of IoT in Africa & Middle East?
7. What is the opportunity size of the IoT application market across different verticals?
- Mobile Network Operators
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) and OEM Technology Solution Providers
- Research Organisations
- Technology Standard Organisations, Forums, Alliances, and Associations
- Technology Investors
- Governments, Financial Institutions, and Investment Communities
- Analysts and Strategic Business Planners
Delivery time: 2-5 days
1.1 Objectives of the Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Scope of the Study
1.4 Research Methodology
1.5 Growth Drivers
1.6 Government policies and regulatory initiatives
1.7 Global Smart Metering Projects
1.8 Automobile Industry Organic Demand
1.9 Growing Application of IoT in Healthcare
1.10 Compliance reporting
2.0. Role of Telecom Operators in IoT
3.0. IoT Offerings for Business and Consumer Segments
4.0. Business Cases for Telecoms Operators
4.1 Sell connectivity for IoT
4.2 Sell end-to-end IoT Solutions
4.3 Sell a platform and infrastructure
5.0. Evolution of IoT
5.1 Cellular M2M
5.2 5G & IoT
6.0. LPWA IoT Technologies
6.1.1 The LoRa Alliance
6.1.2 Global LoRa deployments
6.2.1 Global SigFox deployments
6.3.1 Key NB-IoT Deployments & Trials 2017-2018
6.4 NB-IoT vs. LoRa vs. SigFox: Which IoT Standard has the Edge?
7.0. MNO Case Studies
8.0. Africa & Middle East LPWA IoT Market Forecasts 2019-2025
8.1 Connected cities IoT Application Market
8.2 Road traffic management IoT Application Market
8.3 Agriculture IoT Application Market
8.4 Construction equipment monitoring IoT Application Market
8.5 Healthcare IoT Application Market
8.6 Supply chain management IoT Application Market
8.7 Environmental monitoring IoT Application Market
List of Figures
Figure 8-1: Africa & Middle East IoT Market Revenue 2019-2025
Figure 8-2: Africa & Middle East IoT Connections 2019-2025
Figure 8-3: Africa & Middle East IoT Application Market Forecasts 2019-2025
Figure 8-4: Africa & Middle East Connected cities IoT Application Market Forecasts 2019-2025
Figure 8-5: Africa & Middle East Road traffic management IoT Application Market Forecasts 2019-2025
Figure 8-6: Africa & Middle East Agriculture IoT Application Market Forecasts 2019-2025
Figure 8-7: Africa & Middle East Construction equipment monitoring IoT Application Market Forecasts 2019-2025
Figure 8-8: Africa & Middle East Healthcare IoT Application Market Forecasts 2019-2025
Figure 8-9: Africa & Middle East Supply Chain Management IoT Application Market Forecasts 2019-2025
Figure 8-10: Africa & Middle East Environmental Monitoring IoT Application Market Forecasts 2019-2025
List of Tables
Table 6-1: NB-IoT vs. LoRa vs. SigFox
Table 8-1: Africa & Middle East IoT Application Market Forecasts by Verticals 2019-2025