The "Luxury Goods Retailing in the Middle East & Africa, 2017-2022", report provides analysis of current and forecast market data for luxury goods retail sales in different product categories across Europe.
The luxury goods market in Middle East & Africa reached US$11.5 billion in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% over the next five years to reach US$15.1 billion by 2022. The UAE remained the largest luxury market in the region with a share of 41.3% in 2017 and is expected to retain its top position through 2022 as well. Saudi Arabia, which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% between 2017 and 2022, will be the fastest-growing luxury market in the region. The UAE is the leading market for luxury goods sales and Dubai contributes a major share to the UAE luxury market, driven by increased international tourists and its status as business hub.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2022 by country and 12 categories, including clothing, consumer electronics, drinks, footwear, homewares, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, personal care, communication equipment, stationery, tobacco, and others
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors
- Luxury goods retail sales and fastest-growing markets for Luxury goods channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates
- Competitive landscape covering market share of major Luxury goods operators and their Luxury goods sales and trading update analysis, recent key events.
- The UAE will continue to be the largest luxury market in the MEA through to 2022
- Clothing is the largest category, followed by jewelry and accessories
- Luxury retailers are relying on digital platforms to enhance sales
- Expansion of luxury retail infrastructure supporting growth in the MEA region.
Get immediate access to:
- Reliable Luxury goods retail sales data in Middle East & Africa for 2017 with forecasts for 2022 with information on largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
- Explore an in-depth analysis of Luxury goods retail sales data for major markets to identify target categories and develop growth plans
- Learn from Luxury goods retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the Luxury goods retail landscape
- Choose partners, understand the competition, with data and analysis of major Luxury goods retailers, including market shares, trading performance, locations, travel retail strategy for each.
- Executive Summary
- Overview & Regional Analysis
- Country Analysis
- Sector Analysis
- Case Study
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Trends
- Mergers & Acquisitions