The "Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2017-2022", report provides analysis of current and forecast market data for luxury goods retail sales in different product categories across Europe.
Uncertain global economy, terrorist attacks, currency fluctuations and dwindling international tourists led to a challenging environment for the luxury market over the past five years. Luxury sales registered a negative CAGR of 0.1% during the period 2012-2017 to reach US$104.7bn in 2017 from US$105.0bn in 2012. However, sales are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2017-2022 to reach US$124.4 billion by 2022 against the backdrop of improving global economy, and an increasing number of international tourists, especially Chinese tourists. Additionally, new store openings, renovation of existing stores, online expansion and innovations in product offerings by major luxury retailers are the major growth drivers for the European luxury market.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2022 by country and 12 categories, including clothing, consumer electronics, drinks, footwear, homewares, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, personal care, communication equipment, stationery, tobacco, and others
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors
- Luxury goods retail sales and fastest-growing markets for Luxury goods channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates
- Competitive landscape covering market share of major Luxury goods operators and their Luxury goods sales and trading update analysis, recent key events.
- Luxury goods retail sales in Europe to reach US$124.4 billion by 2022
- France to emerge as the largest market for luxury by 2022 overtaking Italy
- Clothing is the largest product category in luxury sales in Europe
- Personal care category set to grow the fastest over forecast period 2017-2022.
Get immediate access to:
- Reliable Luxury goods retail sales data in Europe for 2017 with forecasts for 2022 with information on largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
- Explore an in-depth analysis of Luxury goods retail sales data for major markets to identify target categories and develop growth plans
- Learn from Luxury goods retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the Luxury goods retail landscape
- Choose partners, understand the competition, with data and analysis of major Luxury goods retailers, including market shares, trading performance, locations, travel retail strategy for each.
- Executive Summary
- Overview & Regional Analysis
- Country Analysis
- Sector Analysis
- Case Study
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Trends
- Mergers & Acquisitions