African Farming and Food Processing, first published in 1980, has established itself as the only magazine for the agricultural and primary food processing industries distributed throughout English-speaking Africa. Published 6 times a year, the magazine contains articles related to all aspects of farming.
*Note: Subscription is available for 3 years also, please enquire for pricing. They run for the time selected and can start any time.
Free access to the digital versions and regular email updates if required.
Sample Table of Contents:
1 News and Events
- A topical digest of news, views and events including the Farmer's Calendar
2 Tractor survey
- Increasing tractor power
- VIV Europe preview
- Agritech Zambia review
- Agritech Africa preview
- Fibre sources for gut health management in piglets
- Scope of dried distillers grains in livestock diets
- Renewvia Energy: Towards a greener future
- Thomas Abanga: Ghana’s biggest rice farmer
- Dos and don’ts of trade contracts
- Tried and tested services of SGS Inspection
- Zest gensets to keep farms running smoothly in outages
- Farmcrowdy: Bringing Nigerian farmers and investors together online
- Downy mildew management in cut rose cultivation
- Superliv: A solution for multiplying profit
- Case IH unveils new 2000 Series Early Riser planter