Far Eastern Agriculture has been the region’s leading agricultural magazine for more than 30 years. Published 6 times a year, the magazine contains articles related to all aspects of agriculture.
*Note: Subscription is available for 3 years also, please enquire for pricing. They run for the time selected and can start any time.
Free access to the digital versions and regular email updates if required.
Sample Table of Content:
- A roundup of key developments in the regional market
- First Congrès AlgaSciences held at the Breizh Algae School in France
- FAO Outlook
- Hypor Magnus:
- Maximised throughput for minimal cost
- Understanding the basics of poultry probiotics
- Indo Livestock Asia
- AGRITECHNICA ASIA
- In-line real time dry matter compensation during batching
- Balancing act for nutrients in oil palm cultivation
- How to improve the feed intake in diary cows.
- New tractors for Thailand rom New Holland Agriculture