African Review is Africa's premier English-language business magazine. It contains more business-related editorial, more advertising pages and has a higher circulation than any other publication of its kind.
Each issue's authoritative editorial contains special sections on a wide variety of topics including finance, information technology, oil and gas and construction. 11 issues mailed per year.
*Note: Subscription is available for 3 years also, please enquire for pricing. They run for the time selected and can start any time.
Free access to the digital versions and regular email updates if required.
Sample Table of Content:
- Charles Kie, managing director of Ecobank Nigeria, speaks on the bank’s contribution to the economy and how fintech is disrupting the banking industry.
- Doina Buruiana, project manager, ICC Banking Commission, examines the factors behind the trade financing gap in Africa.
- Air cargo market in Africa looks set to grow further despite a decline in volumes in the first quarter of 2018.
- IVECO talks about its presence in Africa for 50 years and the up-and-coming launch of the Stralis X-Way, which is available with a gas engine power configuration.
- Leading genset industry players continue to play a role in West Africa because of the region’s weak mainstream grid electrical infrastructure.
- Douala will have a spectacular new shopping mall and hotel complex by 2019. Construction works are already underway.
- Mobile energy solutions are becoming popular in mines in central and southern Africa.