Established in 2006, Oil Review Africa is published 6 times a year and covers all aspects of the oil and gas industries in Africa. The articles are both commercial and technical.
*Note: Subscription is available for 3 years also, please enquire for pricing. They run for the time selected and can start any time.
Free access to the digital versions and regular email updates if required.
Sample Table of Content:
1 NEWS AND EVENTS
- Calendar of oil and gas events
- Plus Upstream West Africa preview.
- African hydrocarbons news
- Updates from across the markets.
- Rig count
- Keeping track of the industry.
2 COVER STORY
- Senegal and Mauritania
- A discovery that could be transformative for the two countries.
3 COUNTRY FOCUS
- The future is gas.
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Gas-to-power projects.
- Sierra Leone
- Offshore licensing rounds.
4 TECHNOLOGY AND OPERATIONS
- How to be a stand-out campaign
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Doing deals across Africa.
- Leveraging technology ethically.
- Global cooperation.
- Asset integrity management
- Managing risk around maintenance.
- Floating production
- Classification issues.
- Leak detection challenges.
- Multiphase pump installation
- A Leistritz Pumpen case study.
- Technology to transform the industry.
- Ohioze Unuigbe, Bureau Veritas
- New standards for Nigeria.
- Taiwo Togun, Prime Atlantic Cegelec
- Partnerships and projects.
- Andy M. Morton, SGS Inspection Services
- Effective service along the value chain.