Now in its 18th year of publication, Oil Review Middle East is the region's leading oil and gas magazine.
Published eight times a year in English and Arabic, each issue of Oil Review Middle East provides a mix of industry news, analysis, country reports, sector surveys, technical features, exhibition and conference previews and news of the latest industry technology, from the GCC states and Iran to North Africa and the Caspian.
*Note: Subscription is available for 3 years also, please enquire for pricing. They run for the time selected and can start any time.
Free access to the digital versions and regular email updates if required.
Sample Table of Content:
- Executives’ calendar and event news
- Event news, with reports on SOGAT 2018 and OGWA 2018 as well as a look ahead to events in Baghdad and Basra
2 Oil & Gas News
- A round-up of the latest news from around the region, including ADNOC’s plans to accelerate the expansion of its downstream operations
- Petroleum Development Oman(PDO) - a bright future ahead
- Oman’s leading oil and gas company is making good progress with major projects, and exploration activities are yielding encouraging results
- Contributing to Oman’s sustainable development
- Abdul-Amir Abdul-Hussein Al Ajmi, PDO’s External Affairs and Value Creation Director, discusses the company’s In-Country Value (ICV) strategy
- All systems go for EPC contractors
- A massive expansion of the Middle East’s oil and gas infrastructure is resulting in more work for leading EPC contractors
- Reshaping the Gulf’s energy export infractructure
- The rapid expanson of Oman and Fujairah’s logistics and energy infrastructure is reshaping transport in and out of the Gulf
- How Iran, OPEC and the USA are shaping the field
- Prospects for Iran and the oil markets following the USA’s withdrawal from the JCPOA
- Expert answers to thermal mass flow questions
- Thermal mass flow meters are a highquality measurement solution for many applications
- Fuelling business value with data and analytics
- The oil and gas industry is increasingly adopting a data-driven mindset to optimise production
- A novel approach to combatting CUI
- The benefits of a universal pipe coating based on alkylated amine epoxy (AAE) technology
6 Oil Spill Management
- Oil spill response: industry trends for today and tomorrow
- Five main themes that are impacting the development of oil spill response
- Oil spill innovations
- New products for better oil spill management and response
- Industry developments
- A round-up of the latest product advances in oil and gas, including a wellbore cleanup product line, new diagnostics technology, a centrifugal pump solution and a drill rise buoyancy system