The demand for anti-aging products is increase among the adults age group between 25 and 40 to hide the effect of aging caused by unhealthy life style. Additionally, the rise in the geriatric population is another factor that will promote the growth of this market. Moreover, innovations and development in anti-aging products and their enhanced effectiveness is likely to drive the market in the coming years. The introduction of safe and efficient anti-aging products in the market and are expected to drive the anti-aging market in future. On the other hand, the side effect of the product such as redness, irritation and cystic acne is likely to hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, the leading players are focusing on different range of anti-ageing products are likely to bring more opportunities to the market.
Among the regions, North America is expected to be the largest market for anti-ageing product. The rising of aging population and new technological advancement in anti-aging products is driving the growth in this region. The U.S. dominate the anti-aging product market in North America. The change in lifestyle, increasing per capita income and availability of variety of product from different brands is likely drive the growth of Asia-Pacific region. China is the major contributor for the fast growth in this region.
The report on anti-ageing product market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global anti-ageing product market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global anti-ageing product market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global anti-ageing product market is segmented on the basis of product type, end user and distribution channel.
Global Anti-ageing Product Market by Product Type
- Anti Stretch Mark
- Cell Renewals
- Acne Creams
- Hair Care Products
- Natural Products
- UV Absorber
- Below 25 Years
- Between 25 And 40
- 40 Years And Above
- Cosmetics Stores
- Dollar Stores
- Online Retail
- Photomedex Inc
- Lotus Herbals
- Avon Products
- Estee Lauder
- Johnson and Johnson
- Rachel K Cosmetics
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of anti-ageing product market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in anti-ageing product market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global anti-ageing product market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Anti-ageing Product Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Anti-ageing Product Market
4. Global Anti-ageing Product Market by Product Type
4.2. Anti-Stretch Mark
4.3. Cell Renewals
4.4. Acne Creams
4.5. Hair Care Products
4.6. Natural Products
4.7. UV Absorber
5. Global Anti-ageing Product Market by End User
5.1. Below 25 Years
5.2. Between 25 And 40
5.3. 40 Years And Above
6. Global Anti-ageing Product Market by Distribution Channel
6.2. Cosmetics Stores
6.3. Dollar Stores
6.4. Online Retail
7. Global Anti-ageing Product Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Anti-ageing Product Market by Product Type
7.1.2. North America Anti-ageing Product Market by End User
7.1.3. North America Anti-ageing Product Market by Distribution Channel
7.1.4. North America Anti-ageing Product Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Anti-ageing Product Market by Product Type
7.2.2. Europe Anti-ageing Product Market by End User
7.2.3. Europe Anti-ageing Product Market by Distribution Channel
7.2.4. Europe Anti-ageing Product Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Anti-ageing Product Market by Product Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Anti-ageing Product Market by End User
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Anti-ageing Product Market by Distribution Channel
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Anti-ageing Product Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Anti-ageing Product Market by Product Type
7.4.2. RoW Anti-ageing Product Market by End User
7.4.3. RoW Anti-ageing Product Market by Distribution Channel
7.4.4. RoW Anti-ageing Product Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.2. Photomedex Inc
8.4. Lotus Herbals
8.6. Avon Products
8.7. Estee Lauder
8.8. Johnson And Johnson
8.9. Rachel K Cosmetics