The rising occurrence of neurodegenerative diseases among the elderly and a healthy support from governments across developed countries has led to the development of new drugs and therapies which has helped in the development and growth of the Alzheimer's drugs market .Additionally lack of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is another factor that promotes the growth of the market. The lack of DMDs extends the treatment schedule for Alzheimer's disease, which in turn, increases the healthcare costs for patients.
Among the region North America is expected to the largest market for Alzheimer’s drugs. The large number of patients suffering from the Alzheimer’s disease, high purchasing power for expensive drugs and compensation policies for the treatment of this disease is likely to boost the growth in this market. The increasing awareness about neurodegenerative diseases in Asia Pacific region will boost the growth of the global Alzheimer's drugs market in the next coming years.
The report on Alzheimer’s drugs market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global Alzheimer’s drugs market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global Alzheimer’s drugs market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global Alzheimer’s drugs market is segmented on the basis of drug class and distribution channel.
Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Drug Class
- Combined Drug
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- H Lundbeck A/S
- Eisai Co Ltd
- Ono Pharmaceutical
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merz Holding GmbH & Co KG
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Alzheimer’s drugs market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in Alzheimer’s drugs market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global Alzheimer’s drugs market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market
4. Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Drug Class
4.3. Combined Drug
5. Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Distribution Channel
5.1. Hospital Pharmacy
5.2. Retail Pharmacy
5.3. Online Pharmacy
6. Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Drug Class
6.1.2. North America Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Distribution Channel
6.1.3. North America Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Drug Class
6.2.2. Europe Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Distribution Channel
6.2.3. Europe Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Drug Class
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Distribution Channel
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Drug Class
6.4.2. RoW Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Distribution Channel
6.4.3. RoW Alzheimer’s Drugs Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. H Lundbeck A/s
7.2. Eisai Co Ltd
7.3. Ono Pharmaceutical
7.4. Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited
7.5. Johnson & Johnson
7.6. Merz Holding Gmbh & Co Kg