Guidewire is long flexible wire or spring used to guide the insertion of implantable medical devices into confined spaces of patient’s body. The vascular guidewires are used in the various cardiology procedures to assist the doctors dusting the implementation of stents, angioplasty balloons & inferior vena cava filters. They are basically divided into two parts coronary guidewires and peripheral guidewires.
Globally, the demand of minimally invasive (MI) procedures is rising rapidly owing to its benefits such as less pain, faster recovery, low possibility of surgical infections, less complications, and high accuracy. The rising people’s inclination toward the minimally invasive (MI) surgeries drives the market of vascular guidewires. In addition, rising occurrence of cardiovascular disorders, growing geriatric populations, ongoing research and developments on the healthcare sectors are likely to boost the market growth of vascular guidewires.
On the other side, availability of alternative treatment options are expected to restrain the market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, the rising government investments to improve the healthcare infrastructure among the emerging countries are projected to create the several growth opportunities in this market in upcoming years.
Geographically, North America accounted for the largest market share in vascular guidewires market. The advance healthcare infrastructure and the favorable government policies that allows the introduction of new and advance technologies in the healthcare sectors is escalating the growth of vascular guidewires market in the North America region. Meanwhile, growth opportunities in the emerging economies of the Asia-Pacific and Middle East regions are expected to provide several growth opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period
The report on vascular guidewires is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global vascular guidewires over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global vascular guidewires over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global vascular guidewires is segmented on the basis of product types, coating types and end user.
Global Vascular Guidewires by Product Types
- Coronary Guidewires
- Peripheral Guidewires
- Hydrophobic Polymer
- Hydrophilic Polymer
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Cardinal Health
- Terumo Corporation
- Biotronik SE
- Cook Medical
- Asahi Intecc
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of vascular guidewires.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in vascular guidewires to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global vascular guidewires. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Vascular Guidewires Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Vascular Guidewires Market
4. Global Vascular Guidewires Market by Product Types
4.1. Coronary Guidewires
4.2. Peripheral Guidewires
5. Global Vascular Guidewires Market by Coating Types
5.1. Hydrophobic Polymer
5.2. Hydrophilic Polymer
6. Global Vascular Guidewires Market by End User
6.2. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
7. Global Vascular Guidewires Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Vascular Guidewires Market by Product Types
7.1.2. North America Vascular Guidewires Market by Coating Types
7.1.3. North America Vascular Guidewires Market by End User
7.1.4. North America Vascular Guidewires Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Vascular Guidewires Market by Product Types
7.2.2. Europe Vascular Guidewires Market by Coating Types
7.2.3. Europe Vascular Guidewires Market by End User
7.2.4. Europe Vascular Guidewires Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Vascular Guidewires Market by Product Types
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Vascular Guidewires Market by Coating Types
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Vascular Guidewires Market by End User
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Vascular Guidewires Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Vascular Guidewires Market by Product Types
7.4.2. RoW Vascular Guidewires Market by Coating Types
7.4.3. RoW Vascular Guidewires Market by End User
7.4.4. RoW Vascular Guidewires Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. Abbott Laboratories
8.2. Boston Scientific
8.3. B. Braun Melsungen Ag
8.4. Cardinal Health
8.5. Terumo Corporation
8.6. Biotronik Se
8.9. Cook Medical