The blood from umbilical cord is stored and preserved into the blood bank for future use. It blood contains white blood cells, red blood cells, platelets, plasma, and is also rich in hematopoietic stem cells. The stored cord blood is use to reconstruct bone marrow in medical therapies. Umbilical cord blood is pragmatic to be a potential source of ancestor cells that is used for reconstitution of organs, tissue, and other functional areas. Thus, the use of these blood in healthcare industry with its dependable and cost-effective method of treatment with fewer side effects. Moreover, with the development in reformative medicine the use of this blood will help the individual of all age to cure nearly 80 diseases, including various types of sarcoma, leukemia, anemia, malignancies, inherited metabolic disorders, and deficiencies of the immune system. The rise in awareness about the benefits of cord blood and development and research for novel treatment is driving the growth of the market.
The report on Umbilical cord blood market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global Umbilical cord blood market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global Umbilical cord blood market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global Umbilical cord blood market is segmented on the basis of storage, application and end user.
Global Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Storage
- Blood Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Immune Disorders
- Research Institutes
- ViaCord Inc.
- CBR Systems, Inc.
- Cord Blood America, Inc.
- China Cord Blood Corporation
- Cordlife Group Ltd.
- Cryo-Cell International, Inc.
- Vita 34 AG, LifeCell
- Cryo-Save AG
- StemCyte Inc
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Umbilical cord blood market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in Umbilical cord blood market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global Umbilical cord blood market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Umbilical Cord Blood Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Umbilical Cord Blood Market
4. Global Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Storage
5. Global Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Application
5.2. Blood Disorders
5.3. Metabolic Disorders
5.4. Immune Disorders
6. Global Umbilical Cord Blood Market by End User
6.3. Research Institutes
7. Global Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Storage
7.1.2. North America Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Umbilical Cord Blood Market by End User
7.1.4. North America Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Storage
7.2.2. Europe Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Application
7.2.3. Europe Umbilical Cord Blood Market by End User
7.2.4. Europe Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Storage
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Application
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Umbilical Cord Blood Market by End User
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Storage
7.4.2. RoW Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Application
7.4.3. RoW Umbilical Cord Blood Market by End User
7.4.4. RoW Umbilical Cord Blood Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. Viacord Inc.
8.2. Cbr Systems, Inc.
8.3. Cord Blood America, Inc.
8.4. China Cord Blood Corporation
8.5. Cordlife Group Ltd.
8.6. Cryo-cell International, Inc.
8.7. Vita 34 Ag,
8.9. Cryo-save Ag
8.10. Stemcyte Inc