The non-small cell lung cancer is a type of lung cancer arising in the epithelial tissue, and it is different than the small cell lung cancer. This non-small cell lung cancer is the most common lung cancer among the all types of lung cancers. Most often, treatment for NSCLC uses a combination of 2 chemo drugs. Studies have shown that adding a third chemo drug doesn’t add much benefit and is likely to cause more side effects.
The report defines the market of non-small cell lung cancer on the basis of the treatment types including Early/non-metastatic NSCLC, Advanced/metastatic NSCLC, EGFR mutations, ALK gene rearrangements, and other treatment options.
The air pollution is increasing rapidly across the all over the globe. According to the world health organization the outdoor air pollution is the main cause of lung cancer. Rising smoking habit among the population and the increasing air population drives the market growth of non-small cell lung cancer therapeutics market. The American Cancer Society’s, recorded an average about 2,34,030 new cases of lung cancer and about 1,54,050 deaths from lung cancer up to2018.Moreover, the ongoing R&D on non-small cell lung cancer therapies, growing focus on healthcare sectors, and introduction of new drugs are projected to create more opportunities in this market in upcoming years.
Geographically, the North America dominates the market of non-small cell lung cancer therapeutics market. The government of the North America supports the research activity that results in the up gradation of existing drugs and development of new advanced and effective drugs are increasing. The presence of major players and increased advancements in this sectors are expect to boost the market of non-small cell lung cancer therapeutics in this region between the period of 2018 to 2024
The report on non-small cell lung cancer therapeutics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global non-small cell lung cancer therapeutics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global non-small cell lung cancer therapeutics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global non-small cell lung cancer therapeutics market is segmented on the basis of drug class.
Global Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market by Drug Class
- Angiogenesis Inhibitor
- Kinase Inhibitor
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Blocker
- Folate Antimetabolites
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitor
- Microtubule Stabilizer
- Celgene Corporation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Novartis AG
- Eli Lilly
- straZeneca plc
- Merck KGaA,
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Orion Corporation
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of non-small cell lung cancer therapeutics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in non-small cell lung cancer therapeutics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global non-small cell lung cancer therapeutics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
4. Global Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market by Drug Class
4.1. Angiogenesis Inhibitor
4.2. Kinase Inhibitor
4.3. Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Blocker
4.4. Folate Antimetabolites
4.5. PD-1/ PD-L1 Inhibitor
4.6. Microtubule Stabilizer
5. Global Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market by Region 2018-2024
5.1. North America
5.1.1. North America Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market by Drug Class
5.1.2. North America Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market by Country
5.2.1. Europe Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market by Drug Class
5.2.2. Europe Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market by Country
5.3.1. Asia-Pacific Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market by Drug Class
5.3.2. Asia-Pacific Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market by Country
5.4.1. RoW Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market by Drug Class
5.4.2. RoW Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market by Sub-region
6. Company Covered
6.1. Celgene Corporation
6.2. Bristol-myers Squibb
6.3. Novartis Ag
6.4. Eli Lilly
6.6. Strazeneca Plc
6.7. Merck Kgaa,
6.8. F. Hoffmann-la Roche Ltd
6.10. Orion Corporation