The key factors responsible for the growth in this market includes increasing incidences of chronic diseases such as cancer and rising in geriatric population are responsible for driving growth in the microwave ablation system market. Old age people are more prone to develop tumors. Also microwave ablation systems are gaining popularity over conventional surgeries to treat or destroy cancerous cell, the use of ablation systems has many advantages over conventional surgeries that increases the demand for the microwave ablation system. However lack of awareness concerning microwave tissue ablation treatment and lack of skilled manpower acts as a hiccup to the market growth. Innovative technological advancements in ablation machines and developments in surgical techniques are expected to create growth opportunities in near future.
Geographically, North America has the highest market share in microwave ablation system market in 2017 while Europe is the second largest market. North America leads the market owing to increase in incidence of cancer among people mostly due to their consumption habits and presence of major leading manufacturers of microwave ablation system in this region. Asia pacific is expected to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increase in healthcare infrastructure and rising awareness concerning treatment of tumors.
The report on microwave ablation system market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global microwave ablation system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global microwave ablation system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global microwave ablation system market is segmented on the basis of product, application and end-user.
Global Microwave Ablation System Market by Product
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Medtronic PLC
- Angio Dynamics
- Med Waves
- Neu Wave Medical
- Pearson Medical
- Emblation microwave
- Miramar labs
- Symple Surgical
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of microwave ablation system market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in microwave ablation system market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global microwave ablation system market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Microwave Ablation System Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Microwave Ablation System Market
4. Global Microwave Ablation System Market by Product
5. Global Microwave Ablation System Market by Application
6. Global Microwave Ablation System Market by End-User
6.1. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
7. Global Microwave Ablation System Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Microwave Ablation System Market by Product
7.1.2. North America Microwave Ablation System Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Microwave Ablation System Market by End-user
7.1.4. North America Microwave Ablation System Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Microwave Ablation System Market by Product
7.2.2. Europe Microwave Ablation System Market by Application
7.2.3. Europe Microwave Ablation System Market by End-user
7.2.4. Europe Microwave Ablation System Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Microwave Ablation System Market by Product
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Microwave Ablation System Market by Application
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Microwave Ablation System Market by End-user
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Microwave Ablation System Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Microwave Ablation System Market by Product
7.4.2. RoW Microwave Ablation System Market by Application
7.4.3. RoW Microwave Ablation System Market by End-user
7.4.4. RoW Microwave Ablation System Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. Medtronic Plc
8.2. Angio Dynamics
8.3. Med Waves
8.4. Neu Wave Medical
8.5. Pearson Medical
8.6. Emblation Microwave
8.7. Miramar Labs
8.8. Symple Surgical