The report on global interventional oncology market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global interventional oncology market to grow with a CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on interventional oncology market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Interventional technology is one of the type of cancer care that is done with the help of minimally invasive procedure. The increase awareness concerning the benefits of minimally invasive surgeries, such as reduced risk of infection, minimal complications, shorter hospital stay, lesser pain, and faster recovery time as compared to the conventional open surgeries, are encouraging patients and surgeons to go for minimally invasive surgeries. Thus growing demand for minimally invasive therapeutics to drive the market growth. Also, the ability of minimally invasive techniques to treat cancerous cells better than alternative cancer treatments such as radiation therapy, surgeries, and systematic chemotherapy has helped the technique, gain popularity. Furthermore, use of image guided solutions with oncology procedure is also encouraging the market growth. However high treatment cost of interventional oncology hinders the market growth. Development of new innovative products that can efficiently treat cancer will also in aid in market growth in coming years
Among the geographies, North America has the largest market share in the interventional oncology market in 2017. Rising incidence of cancer among North American citizens, increase adoption of minimally invasive procedures, improved reimbursement policies and tremendous technological progress in the field of radiology are the key factors responsible for driving growth in this region. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in terms of CAGR, throughout the forecast period 2018-2024, owing to rising healthcare infrastructure, increasing disposable income and huge population base. With huge population, the chances of people getting affected with cancer increases.
The report on interventional oncology market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global interventional oncology market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global interventional oncology market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global interventional oncology market is segmented on the basis of procedure.
Global Interventional Oncology Market by Procedure
- Radiation Therapy
- Particle Embolization
- Boston Scientific Ltd
- Medtronic PLC
- Merit Medical
- Cook Medical
- NeuWave Medical
- Profound Medical
- Terumo Corporation
How this report delivers
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of interventional oncology market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in interventional oncology market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global interventional oncology market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Interventional Oncology Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Interventional Oncology Market
4. Global Interventional Oncology Market by Procedure
4.1. Radiation Therapy
4.3. Particle Embolization
5. Global Interventional Oncology Market by Region 2018-2024
5.1. North America
5.1.1. North America Interventional Oncology Market by Procedure
5.1.2. North America Interventional Oncology Market by Country
5.2.1. Europe Interventional Oncology Market by Procedure
5.2.2. Europe Interventional Oncology Market by Country
5.3.1. Asia-Pacific Interventional Oncology Market by Procedure
5.3.2. Asia-Pacific Interventional Oncology Market by Country
5.4.1. RoW Interventional Oncology Market by Procedure
5.4.2. RoW Interventional Oncology Market by Sub-region
6. Company Covered
6.1. Boston Scientific Ltd
6.3. Medtronic Plc
6.4. Merit Medical
6.5. Cook Medical
6.7. Neuwave Medical
6.8. Profound Medical
6.10. Terumo Corporation