The Phosphoric acid is a crystalline corrosive inorganic acid with chemical formula H3PO4.It is produced by two industrial methods, wet and thermal. The phosphoric acid is also known as Orthophosphoric acid or o-Phosphoric acid. The phosphoric acid is the non-toxic, colorless acid and generally available in the solid form at room temperature. The Phosphoric acid is the second most used inorganic acid after sulfuric acid. The phosphoric acid produced from the wet process is used in fertilizer production whereas, thermally produced phosphoric acid is used in formation of high-grade chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages and other non-fertilizer products. Triple superphosphate (TSP), diamonium hydrogenphosphate (DAP) and monoammonium dihydrogenphosphate (MAP) are three types of fertilizers that can be derived from the phosphoric acid
Rapidly growing demand of phosphoric acid to form the phosphate fertilizers and government subsidies on fertilizers are the primary factor driving the growth of Phosphoric acid market. The fertilizers plays an important role in the crop production. As the population is increasing worldwide, the demand for food will also increase, which in turn creates the demand of fertilizers. However, the harmful impact of the Phosphoric acid on environment and the human body is restraining the market growth of Phosphoric acid as the usage of Phosphoric acid affects the water system and the human body. Alternatively, the ongoing awareness about the use Phosphoric acid to improve the quality of crops among the farmers is anticipated to create several opportunities in Phosphoric acid market in upcoming years.
Among the regions, Asia Pacific dominates the market of Phosphoric acid. In Asia-pacific region, the use of Phosphoric acid to manufacture various products including fertilizers, food additives chemicals and so on is rising rapidly among the countries like China and India. In addition, strong favorable agricultural conditions in Asian countries to create a huge demand for phosphoric acid in this region. Middle East and Latin American countries are expected to grow at a fast pace during the forecast period
The report on phosphoric acid market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global phosphoric acid market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global phosphoric acid market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global phosphoric acid market is segmented on the basis of applications.
Global Phosphoric Acid Market by Applications
- Food Additives
- Animal Feed
- The Mosaic Company
- Sinofert Holdings
- Argium inc.
- Israel Chemical Ltd.
- United Phosphorus Ltd.
- Innophos Holdings inc.
- Mosaic Company,
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of phosphoric acid market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in phosphoric acid market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global phosphoric acid market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Phosphoric Acid Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Phosphoric Acid Market
4. Global Phosphoric Acid Market by Applications
4.2. Food Additives
4.3. Animal Feed
5. Global Phosphoric Acid Market by Region 2018-2024
5.1. North America
5.1.1. North America Phosphoric Acid Market by Applications
5.1.2. North America Phosphoric Acid Market by Country
5.2.1. Europe Phosphoric Acid Market by Applications
5.2.2. Europe Phosphoric Acid Market by Country
5.3.1. Asia-Pacific Phosphoric Acid Market by Applications
5.3.2. Asia-Pacific Phosphoric Acid Market by Country
5.4.1. RoW Phosphoric Acid Market by Applications
5.4.2. RoW Phosphoric Acid Market by Sub-region
6. Company Covered
6.3. The Mosaic Company
6.4. Sinofert Holdings
6.6. Argium Inc.
6.7. Israel Chemical Ltd.
6.8. United Phosphorus Ltd.
6.9. Innophos Holdings Inc.
6.10. Mosaic Company,