Hybrid cars market was worth XX million in 2017 and is anticipated to reach XX million by 2024, in terms of revenue. Rising concerns over increasing air pollutions has resulted to shift towards eco-friendly vehicles, Also stringent emission standards in various countries and government encouragement in adoption of hybrid cars by providing subsides and incentives are some of the factors that are driving the growth of the hybrid car market. However high cost of hybrid cars, ease and diverse availability of ICE cars may hamper the growth of the hybrid car market. Technological advancements in hybrid cars and reduction in pricing of hybrid car can create huge opportunities in near future.
Geographically, Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share in 2017, in terms of revenue. The increasing awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of eco-friendly vehicles, particularly in China and Japan, coupled with government’s incentives and subsidies are facilitating the dominance for Asia Pacific hybrid cars market. North America and Europe region are expected to grow at the moderate rate during the forecast period.
The report on hybrid car market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global hybrid car market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global hybrid car market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global hybrid car market is segmented on the basis of type, energy source and vehicle type.
Global Hybrid Car Market by Type
- Series Hybrid
- Parallel Hybrid
- Combined Hybrid
- ICE Hybrid
- Fuel Cell Hybrid
- Solar Hybrid
- Natural Gas Hybrid
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Cars
- Toyota Motor Corp
- General Motors Co
- Hyundai Motor Co
- Ford Motor Co
- Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
- Volkswagen AG
- Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- FCA N.V.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of hybrid car market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in hybrid car market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global hybrid car market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Hybrid Car Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Hybrid Car Market
4. Global Hybrid Car Market by Type
4.1. Series Hybrid
4.2. Parallel Hybrid
4.3. Combined Hybrid
5. Global Hybrid Car Market by Energy Source
5.1. ICE Hybrid
5.2. Fuel Cell Hybrid
5.3. Solar Hybrid
5.4. Natural Gas Hybrid
6. Global Hybrid Car Market by Vehicle Type
6.1. Passenger Cars
6.2. Commercial Cars
7. Global Hybrid Car Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Hybrid Car Market by Type
7.1.2. North America Hybrid Car Market by Energy Source
7.1.3. North America Hybrid Car Market by Vehicle Type
7.1.4. North America Hybrid Car Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Hybrid Car Market by Type
7.2.2. Europe Hybrid Car Market by Energy Source
7.2.3. Europe Hybrid Car Market by Vehicle Type
7.2.4. Europe Hybrid Car Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Hybrid Car Market by Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Hybrid Car Market by Energy Source
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Hybrid Car Market by Vehicle Type
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Hybrid Car Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Hybrid Car Market by Type
7.4.2. RoW Hybrid Car Market by Energy Source
7.4.3. RoW Hybrid Car Market by Vehicle Type
7.4.4. RoW Hybrid Car Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. Toyota Motor Corp
8.2. General Motors Co
8.3. Hyundai Motor Co
8.4. Ford Motor Co
8.5. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
8.7. Volkswagen Ag
8.8. Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
8.9. FCA N.V.