In terms of regions, North America is expected to be the largest market for fetal bovine serum. The high consumption and high pricing of fetal bovine serum in the region. The US being the largest market for FBS in the region drives the market in North America. Growing demand, together with a lower supply has led to a volatile market for the U.S. The rapid emergence of contract research organizations particularly in India and China is a key factor driving the growth of Asia-Pacific region. Moreover, Infrastructural development and number of research organizations are outsourcing research activities to these countries for relatively low cost without negotiating on the quality of research.
The report on fetal bovine serum market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global fetal bovine serum market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global fetal bovine serum market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global fetal bovine serum market is segmented on the basis of application type and end user.
Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Application Type
- Drug Discovery
- Cell Culture Media
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Human And Animal Vaccine Production
- Research & Academic Institutes
- HiMedia Laboratories
- Merck KGaA
- Bovogen Biologicals Pty Ltd
- Atlanta Biologicals Inc.
- TCS Biosciences Ltd
- Tissue Culture Biologicals
- Rocky Mountain Biologicals
- GE Healthcare
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of fetal bovine serum market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in fetal bovine serum market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global fetal bovine serum market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market
4. Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Product Type
4.1. Drug Discovery
4.2. Cell Culture Media
4.3. In Vitro Fertilization
4.4. Human and Animal Vaccine Production
5. Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Application
5.1. Research & Academic Institutes
6. Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Product Type
6.1.2. North America Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Application
6.1.3. North America Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Sub-region
6.2.1. Europe Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Product Type
6.2.2. Europe Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Application
6.2.3. Europe Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Sub-region
6.3. Asia Pacific
6.3.1. Asia Pacific Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Product Type
6.3.2. Asia Pacific Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Application
6.3.3. Asia Pacific Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Sub-region
6.4.1. RoW Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Product Type
6.4.2. RoW Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Application
6.4.3. RoW Fetal Bovine Serum Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. HiMedia Laboratories
7.2. Merck KGaA
7.3. Bovogen Biologicals Pty Ltd
7.4. Atlanta Biologicals Inc.
7.5. TCS Biosciences Ltd
7.6. Tissue Culture Biologicals
7.7. Rocky Mountain Biologicals
7.8. GE Healthcare