Applications provided by the software, increases the productivity and efficiency of dentists. In addition features such as appointment scheduling, reminder service, tooth charting, payment, electronic health records, and more is driving the demand of dental practice management software. Furthermore, rising aging population and increase in oral healthcare expenditure too augment the market growth. However, high initial set up cost is possible restraint of the market. Technological advancement in dentistry, expected increase in oral health insurance coverage and government initiatives could drive the industry during the forecast period.
Geographically, North America accounted for the highest market share in 2017 and is expected to hold a significant market share during the forecast period. The market in this region is primarily driven on account of rapidly increasing old population, adoption of digital platforms in dental healthcare management and increasing adoption of group dental practices. Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, during the forecast period.
The report on dental practice management software market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global dental practice management software market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global dental practice management software market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global dental practice management software market is segmented on the basis of deployment and application.
Global Dental Practice Management Software Market by Deployment
- On Premise
- Web Based
- Cloud Based
- Patient Management & Billing
- Insurance And Claim Tools
- Clinical Applications
- ACE Dental Software
- Carestream Dental
- Curve Dental, Inc.
- DentiMax, LLC
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Patterson Companies, Inc
- Practice Web, Inc.
- NextGenHealthcare Information Systems, LLC
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of dental practice management software market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in dental practice management software market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global dental practice management software market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Dental Practice Management Software Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Dental Practice Management Software Market
4. Global Dental Practice Management Software Market by Deployment
4.1. On Premise
4.2. Web Based
4.3. Cloud Based
5. Global Dental Practice Management Software Market by Application
5.1. Patient Management & Billing
5.2. Insurance and Claim Tools
5.3. Clinical Applications
6. Global Dental Practice Management Software Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Dental Practice Management Software Market by Deployment
6.1.2. North America Dental Practice Management Software Market by Application
6.1.3. North America Dental Practice Management Software Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Dental Practice Management Software Market by Deployment
6.2.2. Europe Dental Practice Management Software Market by Application
6.2.3. Europe Dental Practice Management Software Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Dental Practice Management Software Market by Deployment
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Dental Practice Management Software Market by Application
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Dental Practice Management Software Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Dental Practice Management Software Market by Deployment
6.4.2. RoW Dental Practice Management Software Market by Application
6.4.3. RoW Dental Practice Management Software Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. ACE Dental Software
7.2. Carestream Dental
7.3. Curve Dental, Inc.
7.4. DentiMax, LLC
7.5. Henry Schein, Inc.
7.6. Patterson Companies, Inc
7.7. Practice Web, Inc.
7.8. NextGenHealthcare Information Systems, LLC