The substantial rise in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector is likely to boost the growth of the market. The manufacturing companies (producers), wholesalers and distributors (purchasers), and hospitals, pharmacies, and clinics (providers) are three main streams in health care where supply chain management is used. The healthcare supply chain management helps for financial management, labor optimization, and smooth flow of information throughout the entire supply chain. The need for health care organizations to improve results and decrease costs will drive the adoption of new technologies, new patient-centered delivery methods, new data-driven strategies, new supply chain leaders and new types of provider-supplier contracts. The need of cloud-based solutions to keep the record, track and trace the delivery of drug or device that is shipped in supply chain management.
Among the regions, North America is expected to be the largest market for health care supply chain management. The presence of the leading pharmaceutical companies is the key factors drives the growth in this region. The demand of supply chain management system in healthcare is high in the U.S..The growth in Asia-Pacific is mainly driven by emerging countries such as India, China, and Japan and growing healthcare sector.
The report on healthcare SCM market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global healthcare SCM market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global healthcare SCM market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global healthcare SCM market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment model and end-user.
Global Healthcare Scm Market by Component
- Cloud Based
- Cardinal Health
- Solstice Medical
- Manhattan Associates
- Mayo Clinic
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of healthcare SCM market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in healthcare SCM market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global healthcare SCM market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Healthcare SCM Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Healthcare SCM Market
4. Global Healthcare SCM Market by Component
5. Global Healthcare SCM Market by Deployment Model
5.2. Cloud Based
6. Global Healthcare SCM Market by End-User
7. Global Healthcare SCM Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Healthcare SCM Market by Component
7.1.2. North America Healthcare SCM Market by Deployment Model
7.1.3. North America Healthcare SCM Market by End-user
7.1.4. North America Healthcare SCM Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Healthcare SCM Market by Component
7.2.2. Europe Healthcare SCM Market by Deployment Model
7.2.3. Europe Healthcare SCM Market by End-user
7.2.4. Europe Healthcare SCM Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Healthcare SCM Market by Component
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Healthcare SCM Market by Deployment Model
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Healthcare SCM Market by End-user
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Healthcare SCM Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Healthcare SCM Market by Component
7.4.2. RoW Healthcare SCM Market by Deployment Model
7.4.3. RoW Healthcare SCM Market by End-user
7.4.4. RoW Healthcare SCM Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.3. Cardinal Health
8.7. Solstice Medical
8.9. Manhattan Associates
8.10. Mayo Clinic