The growth of the dry eye syndrome market is majorly due to combination of factors such as rising geriatric population around the world, growing prevalence of diabetes and increase awareness among the population concerning dry eye syndrome. However, Dry eye syndrome is likely to be ignored by many patients, since the inconvenience caused by it is not debilitating which affects the market growth. The rising awareness about the dry eye syndrome diagnosis & treatment can result in more number of patients proactively trying to cure the disease that may create lucrative opportunities for market growth.
The dry eye syndrome market is influenced mainly by North America region in 2017. The high prevalence of lifestyle disorders that increases the chances of contracting dry eye syndrome in this region is a major driver for the North America dry eye syndrome market. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to growing healthcare infrastructure facilities and increasing population that is likely to increase the chance of people getting affected with dry eye syndrome.
The report on dry eye syndrome is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global dry eye syndrome over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global dry eye syndrome over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global dry eye syndrome is segmented on the basis of drug and product.
Global Dry Eye Syndrome by Drug
- Lubricant Eye Drops
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs
- Autologous Serum Eye Drops
- Liquid Drops
- Liquid Wipes
- Eye Ointment
- Novartis AG
- Allergan plc
- Otsuka Holdings Co
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd
- Nicox S.A.
- Auven Therapeutics
- Akorn, Inc.
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Alimera Science
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of dry eye syndrome.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in dry eye syndrome to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global dry eye syndrome. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Dry Eye Syndrome Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Dry Eye Syndrome Market
4. Global Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Drug
4.1. Lubricant Eye Drops
4.2. Anti-inflammatory Drugs
4.3. Autologous Serum Eye Drops
5. Global Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Product
5.1. Liquid Drops
5.3. Liquid Wipes
5.4. Eye Ointment
6. Global Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Drug
6.1.2. North America Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Product
6.1.3. North America Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Drug
6.2.2. Europe Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Product
6.2.3. Europe Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Drug
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Product
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Drug
6.4.2. RoW Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Product
6.4.3. RoW Dry Eye Syndrome Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Novartis Ag
7.2. Allergan Plc
7.3. Otsuka Holdings Co
7.4. Santen Pharmaceutical Co.ltd
7.5. Nicox S.a.
7.6. Auven Therapeutics
7.7. Akorn, Inc.
7.8. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
7.9. Alimera Science
7.10. Glaxosmithkline Plc