A large number of populations are affected with respiratory disorders that include COPD, bronchitis, emphysema, interstitial lung diseases, tumors of the lung, pulmonary embolism, asthma and related disorders. pulmonary asthma and cystic fibrosis are the most common form of lungs disorders found among the global population. Thus increasing presence of large patient pool with respiratory disorder is expected to fuel the pulmonary endoscopy devices market. Furthermore pulmonary endoscopy devices is less invasive surgery procedure and there is a huge shift from the conventional open surgeries towards minimally invasive surgeries due to easy biopsy procedure ,less pain, reduce life threatening infections and less maintenance cost. Thus increasing popularity of minimally invasive procedure will drive the growth prospects. However, initial high setup cost of pulmonary endoscopy devices to hinder the market growth. Advances in technology & rising demand for fiberoptic bronchoscopy can further create huge opportunities for pulmonary endoscopy market.
Among the geographies, North America held the largest market share in 2017, on account of adoption of pulmonary endoscopy devices for lungs disorder treatment procedure. U.S is currently driving the North America pulmonary endoscopy market, owing to increasing number of patients affected with lungs disorder and adoption of less invasive surgery procedure. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR on account of developing healthcare infrastructure in developing countries like India, China and other south East Asian countries.
The report on pulmonary endoscopy devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global pulmonary endoscopy devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global pulmonary endoscopy devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global pulmonary endoscopy devices market is segmented on the basis of product type.
Global Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market by Product Type
- Instruments And Accessories
- Pulmonary Endoscopy Services
- Boston Scientific
- Karl Storz
- Pentax Medical
- Applied Medical
- Endocure Technologies
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of pulmonary endoscopy devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in pulmonary endoscopy devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global pulmonary endoscopy devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market
4. Global Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market by Product Type
4.2. Instruments and Accessories
4.3. Pulmonary Endoscopy Services
5. Global Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market by Region 2018-2024
5.1. North America
5.1.1. North America Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market by Product Type
5.1.2. North America Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market by Country
5.2.1. Europe Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market by Product Type
5.2.2. Europe Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market by Country
5.3.1. Asia-Pacific Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market by Product Type
5.3.2. Asia-Pacific Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market by Country
5.4.1. RoW Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market by Product Type
5.4.2. RoW Pulmonary Endoscopy Devices Market by Sub-region
6. Company Covered
6.1. Boston Scientific
6.4. Karl Storz
6.6. Pentax Medical
6.7. Applied Medical
6.9. Endocure Technologies