Use of pharmacy automation system helps in improving efficiency and productivity of the pharmacy is a primary driver for the pharmacy automation system market growth. Beside this, reduce medication errors, rush in pharmacy centers, reduce inventory and space saving design of the machine are also some of the factors leading to increase demand for pharmacy automation systems. However, high cost of implementation of automation system to hinder the market growth. Continually developing new solutions to aid pharmacies in increasing throughput can create more opportunities in near future.
Geographically, North America held the largest market share in 2017 and is expected to dominate throughout the forecast period. Meanwhile Europe is the second largest market for pharmacy automation system. In North America, heavy investment is been done in pharmacy automation in order to minimize the medication errors. This investment was done in pharmacy automation as it was found that error in medication prescription dispensing was a leading cause of death in North America after cancer, heart attack and stroke. Asia pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR on account of rising awareness and investment in healthcare infrastructure.
The report on pharmacy automation systems market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global pharmacy automation systems market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global pharmacy automation systems market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global pharmacy automation systems market is segmented on the basis of product type, application and end-user.
Global Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Product Type
- Medication Dispensing Cabinets
- Packaging & Labelling Machines
- IV Pharmacy
- Robotic Dispensing Machines
- Carousel Storage
- Tablet Splitters
- Drug Dispensing & Packaging
- Drug Storage
- Inventory Management
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Clinic Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacy Stores
- Mail Order Pharmacies
- Pharmaceutical SMEs
- McKesson Corporation
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Health Robotics SRL
- CareFusion Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- Omnicell Inc
- Kirby Lester
- Baxter International Inc.
- ScriptPro LLC
- Yuyama Co., Ltd
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of pharmacy automation systems market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in pharmacy automation systems market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global pharmacy automation systems market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Pharmacy Automation Systems Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Pharmacy Automation Systems Market
4. Global Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Product Type
4.1. Medication Dispensing Cabinets
4.2. Packaging & Labelling Machines
4.3. IV Pharmacy
4.4. Robotic Dispensing Machines
4.5. Carousel Storage
4.6. Tablet Splitters
5. Global Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Application
5.1. Drug Dispensing & Packaging
5.2. Drug Storage
5.3. Inventory Management
6. Global Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by End-User
6.1. Hospital Pharmacies
6.2. Clinic Pharmacies
6.3. Retail Pharmacy Stores
6.4. Mail Order Pharmacies
6.5. Pharmaceutical SMEs
7. Global Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Product Type
7.1.2. North America Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by End-User
7.1.4. North America Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Product Type
7.2.2. Europe Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Application
7.2.3. Europe Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by End-User
7.2.4. Europe Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Product Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Application
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by End-User
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Product Type
7.4.2. RoW Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Application
7.4.3. RoW Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by End-User
7.4.4. RoW Pharmacy Automation Systems Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. McKesson Corporation
8.2. AmerisourceBergen Corporation
8.3. Health Robotics SRL
8.4. CareFusion Corporation
8.5. Cerner Corporation
8.6. Omnicell Inc
8.7. Kirby Lester
8.8. Baxter International Inc.
8.9. ScriptPro LLC
8.10. Yuyama Co., Ltd