Anatomical/Anatomic pathology is a medical sphere that is related with the diagnosis of disease based on the macroscopic, microscopic, biochemical, immunologic and molecular examination of organs and tissues. It deals with diagnosing disease by examining tissues, either through gross pathology or by light microscopy and other advanced techniques.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, changing life style, growing aging population, modernization of medical facilities, development of medical science and increasing healthcare expenditure are the major factors driving the growth of this market. Increasing R&D expenditure is driving the adoption of anatomic pathology services in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies for drug discovery & development applications.
On the basis of region, the anatomic pathology market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Asia region is expected to grow at the top CAGR during the forecast period. The presence of emerging economies like China, India, and Japan; the large population and rising incidence of chronic diseases in these countries due to changing life style; changing standards of living; increasing demand for global medical facilities; increasing healthcare spending and government initiatives; rising awareness about the use of anatomic pathology tests among physicians or doctors; and growth in the demand for diagnostics are some major factors driving the high growth of this regional segment.
The report on anatomic pathology testing market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global anatomic pathology testing market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global anatomic pathology testing market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global anatomic pathology testing market is segmented on the basis of product & service, application and region.
Global Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Component
- Disease Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest Of The World (RoW)
- Zounds Hearing
- Sebotek Hearing Systems
- Audina Hearing Instruments
- Arphi Electronics
- William Demant
- Gn Store Nord
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of anatomic pathology testing market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in anatomic pathology testing market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global anatomic pathology testing market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Anatomic Pathology Testing Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Anatomic Pathology Testing Market
4. Global Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Component
5. Global Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Application
5.1. Disease Diagnosis
5.2. Drug Discovery & Development
5.3. Other Applications
6. Global Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Component
6.1.2. North America Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Application
6.1.3. North America Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Component
6.2.2. Europe Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Application
6.2.3. Europe Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Component
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Application
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Component
6.4.2. RoW Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Application
6.4.3. RoW Anatomic Pathology Testing Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Zounds Hearing
7.2. Sebotek Hearing Systems
7.3. Audina Hearing Instruments
7.7. Arphi Electronics
7.9. William Demant
7.10. Gn Store Nord