Natural antioxidants are the vitamins, mineral or nutrients used to inhabit the oxidation of other materials. During the oxidation process, some harmful products such as free radicals are generated, antioxidants are used repair the cells in the body against damage caused by the free radicals. Natural antioxidants are found in the fruit, spices, herbs, meat and vegetables. These natural antioxidants can be categorized into three groups including vitamins, carotenoids and phenolic compounds. The natural antioxidants are very useful in the treatment of hair and skin related issues as they can prevent aging, wrinkles, acne, and hair fall.
Rapidly growing usage of natural antioxidants in food and beverage, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries are driving the growth of natural antioxidants market worldwide. The natural antioxidants offers many health benefits including prevention from cancer, helps to reduce the heart diseases and also used as an anti-ageing components. The rising awareness about the heathy lifestyle results into the more demand for natural antioxidants. Also, globally rising aging population and increase adoption of natural antioxidants in the sports nutrition and cosmetics industry are expected to create the various opportunities in upcoming years.
Geographically, Asia-pacific accounts for the largest share in the natural antioxidants market. The awareness and adoption of natural antioxidants among the population is rising rapidly in Asia pacific region. With increasing demand of natural antioxidants in the Asia pacific region, is likely to boost the market growth of natural antioxidants in this region.
The report on natural antioxidants market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global natural antioxidants market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global natural antioxidants market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global natural antioxidants market is segmented on the basis of Products and Applications.
Global Natural Antioxidants Market by Products
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Food And Beverage
- Animal Feed
- Personal Care
- Royal DSM
- Royal DSM
- BASF SE
- Danisco A/s.
- AkzoNobel NV
- Tianjin Jianfeng Natural Products Co. Ltd
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of natural antioxidants market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in natural antioxidants market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global natural antioxidants market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Natural Antioxidants Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Natural Antioxidants Market
4. Global Natural Antioxidants Market by Types
4.1. Vitamin C
4.2. Vitamin E
5. Global Natural Antioxidants Market by Applications
5.1. Food And Beverage
5.2. Animal Feed
5.3. Personal Care
6. Global Natural Antioxidants Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Natural Antioxidants Market by Types
6.1.2. North America Natural Antioxidants Market by Applications
6.1.3. North America Natural Antioxidants Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Natural Antioxidants Market by Types
6.2.2. Europe Natural Antioxidants Market by Applications
6.2.3. Europe Natural Antioxidants Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Natural Antioxidants Market by Types
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Natural Antioxidants Market by Applications
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Natural Antioxidants Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Natural Antioxidants Market by Types
6.4.2. RoW Natural Antioxidants Market by Applications
6.4.3. RoW Natural Antioxidants Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.4. Royal Dsm
7.5. Royal Dsm
7.6. Basf Se
7.7. Danisco A/s.
7.8. Akzonobel Nv
7.9. Tianjin Jianfeng Natural Products Co. Ltd