The report on probiotics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global probiotics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global probiotics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global probiotics market is segmented on the basis of type, form, applications and end user.
Global Probiotics Market by Type
- Food And Beverages
- Functional Food/Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed
- Yakult Honsa
- Chr. Hanson
- Probi AB
- Lifeway Foods Inc
- Nebraska cultures
- Lallemand Inc.
- Calpis Co., Ltd
- Kemin Industries Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of probiotics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in probiotics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global probiotics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Probiotics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Matrix Analysis - By Region
3.4.2. Matrix Analysis - By Product types
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Probiotics Market
4. Global Probiotics Market by Type
5. Global Probiotics Market by Form
6. Global Probiotics Market by Applications
6.1. Food And Beverages
6.2. Functional Food/Dietary Supplements
6.3. Animal Feed
7. Global Probiotics Market by End User
8. Global Probiotics Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Probiotics Market by Type
8.1.2. North America Probiotics Market by Form
8.1.3. North America Probiotics Market by Applications
8.1.4. North America Probiotics Market by End User
8.1.5. North America Probiotics Market by Country
8.2.1. Europe Probiotics Market by Type
8.2.2. Europe Probiotics Market by Form
8.2.3. Europe Probiotics Market by Applications
8.2.4. Europe Probiotics Market by End User
8.2.5. Europe Probiotics Market by Country
8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Probiotics Market by Type
8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Probiotics Market by Form
8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Probiotics Market by Applications
8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Probiotics Market by End User
8.3.5. Asia-Pacific Probiotics Market by Country
8.4.1. RoW Probiotics Market by Type
8.4.2. RoW Probiotics Market by Form
8.4.3. RoW Probiotics Market by Applications
8.4.4. RoW Probiotics Market by End User
8.4.5. RoW Probiotics Market by Sub-region
9. Company Covered
9.1. Yakult Honsa
9.2. Chr. Hanson
9.5. Probi Ab
9.6. Lifeway Foods Inc
9.7. Nebraska Cultures
9.8. Lallemand Inc.
9.9. Calpis Co., Ltd
9.10. Kemin Industries Inc.