Poly-aluminum chloride is an inorganic chemical with polymer structure that is soluble in the water. The Poly-aluminum Chloride is present in both powder and the liquid form. The Poly-aluminum Chloride is used as substitute for Alum and Ferrous Sulfate. Formerly, the aluminum was used to clarify the water. However as aluminum is extremely acidic in nature so existing purification process needs additional chemicals. The poly aluminum chloride component is specially used in the water purification process. The Poly-aluminum Chloride has developed to provide the better performance than aluminum in the purification process. In addition, the Poly-aluminum Chloride is also used in the paper industry, cosmetic and personal care products.
Poly Aluminum chloride market was worth XX million in 2017 and is anticipated to reach XX million by 2024. Rapidly growing use of Poly-aluminum Chloride as an alternative for aluminum salt in the purification process is the factor responsible for driving the growth of Poly-aluminum Chloride market worldwide. In addition, the rising use of Poly-aluminum Chloride in the end-use industries such as paper industry, water industry and cosmetic industries owing to its cost effectiveness is likely to escalate the growth of Poly-aluminum Chloride market. Still, the cost associated with the storage of Poly-aluminum Chloride is high, that hampers the market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, the rising awareness about the consumption of safe drinking and pure water are projected to create the several opportunities in this market in upcoming years.
Geographically, the North America accounted for the largest market share owing to the ongoing numerous large scale water treatment activities. Europe is the second largest region in the Poly-aluminum Chloride market. The growing concern about the hygiene, sanitation and water purity among the European population is contributing towards the market growth of Poly-aluminum Chloride
The report on poly aluminum chloride market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global poly aluminum chloride market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global poly aluminum chloride market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global poly aluminum chloride market is segmented on the basis of applications.
Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market by Applications
- Wastewater Treatment
- Cosmetic Additive
- Paper Industry
- Oil And Gas
- Airedale Chemical Company Limited
- GEO Specialty Chemicals
- Synergy Pvt. Ltd
- Coyne Chemicals
- Central Glass Co. Ltd.
- Grasim Industries Ltd.
- DCM Shriram Industries Ltd.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of poly aluminum chloride market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in poly aluminum chloride market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global poly aluminum chloride market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market
4. Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market by Applications
4.1. Wastewater Treatment
4.2. Cosmetic Additive
4.3. Paper Industry
4.4. Oil And Gas
5. Global Poly Aluminum Chloride Market by Region 2018-2024
5.1. North America
5.1.1. North America Poly Aluminum Chloride Market by Applications
5.1.2. North America Poly Aluminum Chloride Market by Country
5.2.1. Europe Poly Aluminum Chloride Market by Applications
5.2.2. Europe Poly Aluminum Chloride Market by Country
5.3.1. Asia-Pacific Poly Aluminum Chloride Market by Applications
5.3.2. Asia-Pacific Poly Aluminum Chloride Market by Country
5.4.1. RoW Poly Aluminum Chloride Market by Applications
5.4.2. RoW Poly Aluminum Chloride Market by Sub-region
6. Company Covered
6.2. Airedale Chemical Company Limited
6.3. Geo Specialty Chemicals
6.4. Synergy Pvt. Ltd
6.5. Coyne Chemicals
6.6. Central Glass Co. Ltd.
6.7. Grasim Industries Ltd.
6.8. Dcm Shriram Industries Ltd.