Features such as continuous monitoring of patients body coupled with precise data, minimal interference with body movements and easy connectivity with the various smart phones are some of the pivotal factor that are driving the growth of this market. In addition rise in number of lifestyle diseases too fuel the market growth. However, Lengthy process of governmental approvals and delay in new product launch are hiccups to the market growth. Increasing acceptance of wearable patches in emerging countries and increase adoption towards healthy lifestyle to create lucrative opportunities for wearable patches market.
In 2017, North America dominated the wearable patch market. U.S and Canada are key regions attributing to the growth of these region. Much of the region’s growth is associated due to the increase in the number of health conscious individuals. Also, these patches have extensive usage among athletes, working professionals and individual consumers. Furthermore, most of the major manufacturers of wearable smart patch are from these region which increases the chances of product penetration/adoption among the people. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR, owing to increasing awareness about wearable patch and rising disposable income.
The report on wearable patch market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global wearable patch market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global wearable patch market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global wearable patch market is segmented on the basis of product, technology, application and end-user.
Global Wearable Patch Market by Product
- Temperature Patch
- Blood Glucose Patch
- Blood Pressure Patch
- Heart Rate Patch
- ECG Patch
- Blood Oxygen Patch
- Fitness And Sports
- Abbott Laboratories
- Proteus Digital Health
- Nemaura Medical
- X2 Biosystems
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of wearable patch market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in wearable patch market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global wearable patch market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Wearable Patch Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Wearable Patch Market
4. Global Wearable Patch Market by Product
4.1. Temperature Patch
4.2. Blood Glucose Patch
4.3. Blood Pressure Patch
4.4. Heart Rate Patch
4.5. ECG Patch
4.6. Blood Oxygen Patch
5. Global Wearable Patch Market by Technology
6. Global Wearable Patch Market by Application
7. Global Wearable Patch Market by End-User
7.2. Fitness And Sports
8. Global Wearable Patch Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Wearable Patch Market by Product
8.1.2. North America Wearable Patch Market by Technology
8.1.3. North America Wearable Patch Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Wearable Patch Market by End-user
8.1.5. North America Wearable Patch Market by Country
8.2.1. Europe Wearable Patch Market by Product
8.2.2. Europe Wearable Patch Market by Technology
8.2.3. Europe Wearable Patch Market by Application
8.2.4. Europe Wearable Patch Market by End-user
8.2.5. Europe Wearable Patch Market by Country
8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Wearable Patch Market by Product
8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Wearable Patch Market by Technology
8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Wearable Patch Market by Application
8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Wearable Patch Market by End-user
8.3.5. Asia-Pacific Wearable Patch Market by Country
8.4.1. RoW Wearable Patch Market by Product
8.4.2. RoW Wearable Patch Market by Technology
8.4.3. RoW Wearable Patch Market by Application
8.4.4. RoW Wearable Patch Market by End-user
8.4.5. RoW Wearable Patch Market by Sub-region
9. Company Covered
9.1. Abbott Laboratories
9.4. Proteus Digital Health
9.5. Nemaura Medical
9.8. X2 Biosystems