Key factors responsible for the growth of this market includes, development of anticoagulants that are used to prevent the formation of new blood clots and to treat existing clots by preventing them from growing larger in size. It also reduces the risk of embolization of blood clots to other vital organs such as the lungs and brain. Also growing geriatric population and rise in incidence rate of venous thromboembolism will boost the market growth. High treatment cost and side effects associated with VTE drugs hinders the market growth. Increase patient awareness concerning VTE treatment may create lucrative opportunities in near future.
On the basis of region, the Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America region is the leading region in the venous thromboembolism therapeutics market. Increase adoption for advance treatment and rising geriatric population are some of the factors responsible for driving growth in this region. Asia Pacific region is an emerging market for venous thromboembolism therapeutics due to the developing healthcare infrastructure and rising government expenditure in the healthcare industry.
The report on venous thromboembolism therapeutics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global venous thromboembolism therapeutics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global venous thromboembolism therapeutics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global venous thromboembolism therapeutics market is segmented on the basis of drug class and geographical.
Global Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market by Drug Class
- Factor Xa Inhibitors
- Direct Thrombin Inhibitors
- Vitamin K Antagonists
- Bayer HealthCare
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Johnson & Johnson
- Aspen Pharma
- BioInvent International
- eXIthera Pharmaceuticals
- Gamma Therapeutics
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of venous thromboembolism therapeutics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in venous thromboembolism therapeutics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global venous thromboembolism therapeutics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market
4. Global Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market by Drug Class
4.1. Factor Xa Inhibitors
4.2. Direct Thrombin Inhibitors
4.4. Vitamin K Antagonists
5. Global Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market by Region 2018-2024
5.1. North America
5.1.1. North America Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market by Drug Class
5.1.2. North America Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market by Country
5.2.1. Europe Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market by Drug Class
5.2.2. Europe Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market by Country
5.3.1. Asia-Pacific Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market by Drug Class
5.3.2. Asia-Pacific Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market by Country
5.4.1. RoW Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market by Drug Class
5.4.2. RoW Venous Thromboembolism Therapeutics Market by Sub-region
6. Company Covered
6.1. Bayer Healthcare
6.2. Boehringer Ingelheim
6.4. Daiichi Sankyo
6.6. Johnson & Johnson
6.7. Aspen Pharma
6.8. Bioinvent International
6.9. Exithera Pharmaceuticals
6.10. Gamma Therapeutics