Respiratory disposable device market was worth around XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach around XX million in 2024. Factors such as increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, rapid urbanization, upsurge in number of surgical procedures, rise in pollution level to drive the respiratory disposable device market. Also the other factors driving the respiratory disposable devices market includes, the elimination of risk of cross contamination associated with the usage of reusable respiratory devices, especially in the hospital settings, as most respiratory diseases are contagious and improper sterilization processes usually lead to cross contamination, resulting increased spread of the disease. However the cost associated with the purchase of respiratory disposable devices and lack of public awareness, especially in the rural areas are restraint factors for the growth of the market. Government regulations regarding strict usage of respiratory disposable devices in private hospitals and clinics can create an opportunity for the respiratory disposable device market to flourish.
Among the Geographies, North America held the dominant share in 2017 and is expected to dominate the Respiratory disposable device market. U.S is mainly responsible for driving the North America Respiratory disposable device market, owing to increase awareness and adoption of the disposable masks, inhalers, filters and other respiratory disposable devices. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR on account of increasing prevalence of smoking, increasing chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD) patients and decreasing quality of air, especially in developing countries such as China and India.
The report on respiratory disposable device market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global respiratory disposable device market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global respiratory disposable device market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global respiratory disposable device market is segmented on the basis of type and application.
Global Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Type
- Face Masks
- Paediatric & Neonatal
- Philips Respironics
- ResMEd Company
- Smiths Medical
- Fisher & Paykel
- Becton Dickinson Company
- Flexicare Medical
- Hamilton Medical
- Armstrong Medical
- Ambu A/S
- Drive Medical
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of respiratory disposable device market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in respiratory disposable device market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global respiratory disposable device market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Respiratory Disposable Device Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Respiratory Disposable Device Market
4. Global Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Type
4.1. Face Masks
5. Global Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Application
5.2. Pediatric & Neonatal
6. Global Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Type
6.1.2. North America Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Application
6.1.3. North America Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Type
6.2.2. Europe Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Application
6.2.3. Europe Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Type
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Application
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Type
6.4.2. RoW Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Application
6.4.3. RoW Respiratory Disposable Device Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Philips Respironics
7.2. ResMEd Company
7.3. Smiths Medical
7.4. Fisher & Paykel
7.5. Becton Dickinson Company
7.6. Flexicare Medical
7.7. Hamilton Medical
7.8. Armstrong Medical
7.9. Ambu A/S
7.10. Drive Medical