Key factors responsible for driving the centrifugal pump market includes use of centrifugal pumps in wastewater treatment plant. With increasing number of wastewater treatment plants to overcome the pervasive storage of water the demand for centrifugal pump would increase. In addition, rapid urbanization across the globe would also augment the market growth. However, the Centrifugal pumps market is expected to face certain challenges owing stagnancy in oil and gas industries. Market players are focusing on development of energy efficient pumps because of increasing energy costs and growing environmental awareness among end users.
Among the Geographies, Asia Pacific has the highest market share in 2017 and is expected to increase its dominance over the forecast period. Large number of Chinese players in the market manufacturing low priced centrifugal products are responsible for driving growth in this region. Moreover the growth in various end-use industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical, Food Production, waste management and agriculture in Asia pacific region too would augment the market growth. North America and Europe to grow at steady growth rate throughout the forecast period.
The report on centrifugal pump market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global centrifugal pump market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global centrifugal pump market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix h Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global centrifugal pump market is segmented on the basis of product type and end-user.
Global Centrifugal Pump Market by Product Type
- Single Stage Pump
- Multi Stage Pump
- Axial & Mixed Flow Pumps
- Submersible Pumps
- Seal-less & Circulator Pump
- Flowserve Corporation
- KSB AG
- Sulzer AG
- Ebara Corporation
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- Xylem Inc
- ITT Inc.
- The Weir Group PLC
- Wilo SE
- Tsurumi Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of centrifugal pump market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in centrifugal pump market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global centrifugal pump market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Centrifugal Pump Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Centrifugal Pump Market
4. Global Centrifugal Pump Market by Product Type
4.1. Single Stage Pump
4.2. Multi Stage Pump
4.3. Axial & Mixed Flow Pumps
4.4. Submersible Pumps
4.5. Seal-less & Circulator Pump
5. Global Centrifugal Pump Market by End-User
6. Global Centrifugal Pump Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Centrifugal Pump Market by Product Type
6.1.2. North America Centrifugal Pump Market by End-User
6.1.3. North America Centrifugal Pump Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Centrifugal Pump Market by Product Type
6.2.2. Europe Centrifugal Pump Market by End-User
6.2.3. Europe Centrifugal Pump Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Centrifugal Pump Market by Product Type
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Centrifugal Pump Market by End-User
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Centrifugal Pump Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Centrifugal Pump Market by Product Type
6.4.2. RoW Centrifugal Pump Market by End-User
6.4.3. RoW Centrifugal Pump Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Flowserve Corporation
7.2. KSB AG
7.3. Sulzer AG
7.4. Ebara Corporation
7.5. Grundfos Holding A/S
7.6. Xylem Inc
7.7. ITT Inc.
7.8. The Weir Group PLC
7.9. Wilo SE
7.10. Tsurumi Manufacturing Co., Ltd.