Power backup market, especially Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), is gaining a lot of attention due to the demand-supply gap in power distribution, thus providing a vast platform for innovation. This research service covers the UPS systems and service market in Asia-Pacific, with 2015-2022 as the study period. The base year is 2017 and the forecast period is from 2018 to 2022. This research service covers countries in East Asia (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan), Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, Vietnam) and Australasia (Australia and New Zealand).
This report covers single and three-phase UPS systems and the market revenue is discussed in terms of power rating and applications. The UPS services market is split by service type - Installation and commissioning, Contract, Time and material and others. The total UPS market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% between 2017 and 2022. The UPS services market is also expected to witness high growth, at a CAGR of 10.2% between 2017 and 2022, while the comparatively more matured UPS systems market will grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during the same period.
The study also highlights the applicable visioning scenarios with their macro to micro implications. The visioning scenarios included are: social and demographic trends, industry Mega Trends, new business models, disruptive technologies, and competitive landscape trends. The study also enlists the key market drivers and restraints impacting both the UPS systems and services markets.
The researcher has considered 20 levers for growth in this market, highlighting vision and strategy, and brand and demand growth opportunities. In light of the fast-growing Information Technology (IT) sector, telecom and financial fields, the Asia-Pacific region presents several opportunities for market growth.
The study discusses 10 possible growth opportunities that will help market participants gain a competitive advantage in this keenly contested market. For each of these growth opportunities, key context and opportunities along with a call to action have been discussed.
This research service also talks about the strategic imperatives and top predictions for the UPS systems and services market.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the market growing and, if so, at what rate? What is the anticipated growth rate for this market between 2018 and 2022?
- What are the impacts of social and demographic trends, industry Mega Trends, disruptive technologies, new business models, and competitive landscape on the market?
- What are the key growth levers influencing the UPS systems and services markets?
- What are the possible growth opportunities in this market?
- What are the strategic imperatives for this market?
1. Executive Summary
2. Executive Dashboard
- Purpose of this Experiential Study
- 5 Step Process to Transformational Growth
- Strategic Imperatives for UPS and UPS Service Providers
3. Growth Environment-Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Market Overview
- Drivers and Restraints for UPS Systems
- Drivers and Restraints for UPS Services
4. Market Forecasts
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast-Total Market
- Revenue Forecast-UPS Systems Market
- UPS Systems Market by Power Rating
- UPS Systems Market by End-user Segment
- Revenue Forecast-UPS Services Market
- UPS Services Market by Service Type
5. Recent Trends & Competitive Landscape
- Latest Launches-UPS Systems
- Latest Trends-UPS Services
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
6. Visioning Scenarios
- Macro to Micro Visioning
- Trends/Factors Impacting the Market
- Industry Mega Trend Impact
- Top Predictions for the UPS and UPS Services Markets
7. Growth Pipeline
- Levers for Growth
8. Vision and Strategy-Growth Opportunities
- Vision and Strategy-Top Growth Opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1-Modular UPS
- Modular UPS-Key Aspects Driving Adoption
- Growth Opportunity 2-Growing Economies
- Growth Opportunity 3-Smart UPS
- Growth Opportunity 4-Grid Stabilization/ UPS VPP
- Growth Opportunity 5-Rich Analytics
- Growth Opportunity 6-Partnerships
- 9. Brand and Demand-Growth Opportunities
- Brand and Demand-Growth Opportunities
- Brand and Demand-Top Growth Opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 7-Complete Power Solution Providers
- Growth Opportunity 8-UPS-as-a-Service
- Growth Opportunity 9-Managed Services
- Growth Opportunity 10-Third-Party Validation
- Growth Opportunity 11-Vertical Marketing
10. Growth Opportunities Matrix
- Identifying Your Company’s Growth Zone
- Growth Opportunities 1-6 - Vision and Strategy
- Growth Opportunities 7-10 - Brand and Demand
- Growth Opportunities Matrix
11. Growth Strategy and Implementation
- Growth Strategies for Your Company
- Prioritized Opportunities through Implementation
- Legal Disclaimer
- Abbreviations and Acronyms Used
- List of Exhibits