Accelerating Demand for Skincare Products
In 2016, the anti-wrinkle products segment accounted for the largest market share of about 43% that is expected to reach 70% by 2022 . The natural products segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate, due to the side effects associated with cosmetics and chemical-based products. The demand for different types of anti-aging products and services has been growing since the past years.
Growing aging population worldwide, increasing number of medical tourism for cosmetic procedures, rising consumer demand for anti-aging products, and the strict regulations are the other factors driving the market. Moreover, these factors have led to the introduction of safe and efficient anti-aging products and services in the market.
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery becomes a New Trend
With the rising beauty consciousness among people, there is a potential market for anti-aging devices and aesthetic plastic surgeries. Aesthetic is a new trend, worldwide, which has covered a major chunk of the market. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, in 2014, Americans spent around USD 12 million on aesthetics and nearly 50,000 cosmetic procedures were performed in the United Kingdom, last year.
However, factors, like stringent regulatory environment etc., are making consumers be skeptic regarding the global anti-aging market, thus, in turn, this factor is restraining the market growth.
Japan One of the Established Markets for anti-aging products
Japan is becoming one of the established markets for the anti-aging products & services, because of the modern lifestyles of Japanese populace. Countries, like the United States, and regions, like Europe and Australia, are also a few leading markets, globally. The Japanese anti-aging market is evolving because of the new product introductions and services being provided . Japan has been the world’s longest life expectancy for women for more than two decades.
The market is analyzed under various other regions as well namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018: USANA announced the launch of a new skincare line in 2018 Celavive, which is likely to revolutionize the market and has the unique ability to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, improve the tone and texture of the skin.
- January 2018: Vernell launched its new anti-aging gel for men that promises excellent skin revitalization and firmness.
- Cellifique is a new collagen injectable that is quite natural looking and doesn’t result in the discoloration and has shown a promise in the reduction of wrinkles around the mouth.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future anti-aging market scenarios in the developed and emerging markets
- Various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment expected to dominate the market
- Region expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements..
1.1 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.2.3 Threats of New Entrants
5.2.4 Threat of Substitute Product & Services
5.2.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
6.1 Market Drivers
6.1.1 Growing Geriatric Population
6.1.2 New Products with Enhanced Efficacy and Safety
6.1.3 Increasing Medical Tourism for Cosmetic Procedures
6.2 Market Restraints
6.2.1 Complications Due To Cosmetic Fillers
6.2.2 Stringent Regulatory Guidelines on Cosmetics
6.4 Key Challenges
7. Market Segmentation
7.1 Segmentation-By Product Type
7.1.1 Anti-wrinkle Product
7.1.2 Anti-stretch Mark Product
7.1.3 Hair Color
7.1.4 UV Absorber
7.1.5 Natural Product
7.2 By Service
7.2.1 Acne Treatment
7.2.3 Liposuction Service
7.2.5 Chemical Peel
7.2.6 Eyelid Surgery
7.2.8 Hair Restoration
7.3 By Device
7.3.1 Radio-Frequency Devices
7.3.2 Laser Therapy
7.3.3 Anti-Cellulite Treatment Device
7.3.4 Microdermabrasion Device
7.4 Segmentation-By Geography
7.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 Australia & New Zealand
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.4.4 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of the Middle East & Africa
7.4.5 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Mergers and Acquisition Analysis
8.2 Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships
8.3 New Products Launches
9. Key Players
9.1 Allergan Plc
9.2 L’oreal Sa
9.3 Beiersdorf Ag
9.4 Photomedex Inc.
9.5 Johnson & Johnson
9.6 Lumenis Ltd
9.7 Revlon Inc.
9.8 Shiseido Company Limited
9.11 List Not Exhaustive
10. Future of the Market