"Pack-Track Seize+Adapt Case Study: Wider opportunities for a Drip-In Stick", uses the author's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format currently used in South Korea by Namyangi for Lookas 9 Reserve coffee sticks and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes. This case study was compiled using the author's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a drip-in stick format, currently used for a coffee product, and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
- Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Lookas 9 Reserve Drip in Stick coffee sticks.
- Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within the author's TrendSights framework.
- Explores how this convenient-to-use pack could be applied to other product categories.
- Use the author’s Seize+Adapt Case Studies to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
- Executive Summary
- What is Seize+Adapt?
- The packaging innovation - consumer convenience
- The packaging innovation - integrated form and function
- Wider opportunities for a drip-in stick