This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in decentralized municipal and industrial wastewater treatment using sequential batch reactor systems. The TOE also focuses on the development of various innovative and sustainable processes that utilize renewable feedstock for the generation of fuels, which can be used in energy applications. Furthermore, the TOE provides intelligence on the use of catalysts for the conversion of carbon dioxide into value added products, which directly results in the reduction of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. The TOE also provides information regarding application of fuel cells in passenger ferries, which results in zero emissions.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
Recent Developments in Sequential Batch Reactors for Wastewater Treatment, Biochemicals, and Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Modular Sequential Batch Reactors for Decentralized Wastewater Treatment
- High-performance Sequential Batch Reactors for Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Utilization of Renewable Feedstock in Energy Applications
- Emission-free Passenger Ferry Based on Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Nanoporous Bimetallic Catalysts for the Conversion of Carbon Dioxide
- Industry Contacts