The report examines the details of how the cosmetics and toiletries industry will leverage technology to offer an enhanced user experience.
With consumers increasingly demanding newer products that cater to their specific requirements in beauty care, companies are striving to offer bespoke solutions. One such innovation is the smart mirror, which can monitor and detect skin features and imperfections, serving as a personal diagnostic tool that brings attention to areas that require attention.
- Companies are looking beyond traditional run-of-the-mill products with minimal utility, and are instead offering technologically advanced products that give consumers a one-stop shop solution.
- The smart mirror is one such technological innovation that not only recommends solutions for consumers but also allows them to purchase the products online.
- Retailers and department stores are also expected to adopt this technology in their outlets to lure customers.
- Smart mirrors will serve as a diagnostic tool offering multiple functionalities, such as analyzing one’s skin texture and providing professional advice while recommending suitable products.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.