Trends, opportunities and forecast in hydration bottle market to 2023 by material (plastic, stainless steel, glass, and others), product type (regular and insulated), sales channel (offline and online), and price range (low end range/ good, mid end range/ better, and high end range/ best)
The future of the global hydration bottle market looks promising with opportunities in the various outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, fitness, and travel. The global hydration bottle market is expected to reach an estimated $10.3 billion by 2023, with a CAGR of 5.6% from 2018 to 2023. The major drivers for the growth of this market are increasing popularity of outdoor activities, and promotional strategies by manufactures such as targeted marketing, product design, and giving more space on shelf by major retail brands.
Emerging trends which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the hydration bottle industry include use of hydration bottle with smart lid and integrated hydration calculator to measure liquid intake, increasing demand for BPA-free water bottle which is 100% eco-friendly and recyclable, and refill-reuse bottle campaign to reduce plastic wastage.
A total of 65 figures/charts and 51 tables are provided in this 150 -page report to help in your business decisions.
The study includes the hydration bottle market size and forecast for the global hydration bottle market through 2023, segmented by material type, product type, and sales channel, as follows:
Hydration Bottle Market by Material Type [Value ($ Million) and Volume (Million Units) from 2012 to 2023]:
- Stainless Steel
Hydration Bottle Market by Product Type [Value ($ Million) from 2012 to 2023]:
Hydration Bottle Market by Sales Channel [Value ($ Million) from 2012 and 2023]:
Hydration Bottle Market by Price Range [Market Share (%) in 2017]:
- Low end range/ Good
- Mid end range/ Better
- High end range/ Best
Hydration Bottle Market by Region [Value ($ Million) and Volume (Million Units) from 2012 to 2023]:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
Some of the hydration bottles companies profiled in this report include Newell Brands Inc. (Contigo), Thermos L.L.C., Yeti Holding Inc., CamelBak Products, LLC, and Pacific Market International (Stanley and Aladdin) and others.
The researcher forecasts that plastic will remain the largest material type over the forecast period supported by its light weight, easy availability, lower cost, durability, and convenience.
By product type, regular and insulated type hydration bottle is used in the global market. The researcher predicts that the insulated water bottle is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period due to increasing consumer interests in sports and outdoor activities.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest region by value and volume and will experience the highest growth over the forecast period supported by change in consumer preferences, lifestyle, and growing demand for hydration bottle in emerging countries, such as China and India.
Some of the features of “Hydration Bottle Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global hydration bottle market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (Million Units) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global hydration bottle market size by various applications such as material type, product type, and sales channel in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global hydration bottle market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of hydration bottle in the global hydration bottle market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of hydration bottle in the global hydration bottle market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report addresses the following key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the global hydration bottle market by material (plastic, stainless steel, glass, and others), product type (regular and insulated), sales channel (offline and online), and price range (low end range/ good, mid end range/ better, and high end range/ best) ?
Q.2. Which product segment will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in this hydration bottle market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this hydration bottle market?
Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this hydration bottle market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the hydration bottle market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the hydration bottle market and which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this hydration bottle market? What strategic initiatives are being taken by key companies for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this hydration bottle market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by product substitution?
Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years in this hydration bottle market?
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
- BRITA GmbH
- CamelBak Products, LLC
- Emsa GmbH
- HydrateM8 Ltd
- Hydro Flask
- Klean Kanteen
- Newell Brands Inc.
- Pacific Market International, LLC
- Sigg Switzerland AG
- Thermos L.L.C.
- Tupperware Brands Corporation
- Yeti Holding Inc.
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.