Herpes Labialis referred to as cold sores, is a widespread infection impacting around 100 million people globally. The disease is recurrent and contagious in nature.
Herpes simplex virus is observed to the primary cause for this infection. The Herpes simplex virus is classified into types as HSV-1 and HSV-2. Diagnosis of the disease is based on detecting the presence of these viruses in blood.
Herpes Labialis or Oral Herpes patients witness vesicular lesions, which gradually form ulcers and then scabs on lips. Symptoms of the disease include pain, itching, fever and enlarged lymph nodes.
The market potential is estimated to be several hundred million dollars, which is encouraging companies worldwide to invest in developing Herpes Labialis pipeline products. As of July 2018, seven companies- AiCuris GmbH & Co KG, Beech Tree Labs Inc, Brandenburg Antiinfektiva GmbH, NanoViricides Inc, S.I.S Shulov Innovative Science Ltd, Squarex LLC and Vironova Medical AB are actively developing pre-clinical and clinical compounds for treatment or prevention of Herpes labialis.
The Herpes Labialis pipeline guide presents complete overview of drugs currently being developed for Herpes Labialis. The pipeline review provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in preclinical, research, discovery, NDA/IND, pre registration, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 trials).
Drug development phase, current stage, mechanism of action, route of administration, orphan drug/ fast track/ other designations, drug class are provided for each of the Herpes Labialis pipeline candidate.
Research and Development progress along with latest news related to each of the Herpes Labialis pipeline candidates is included.
Major companies participating in therapeutic development of Herpes Labialis are included in this pipeline report. Company wise pre-clinical and clinical products along with details of drug originator, co-developers/ licensors are provided.
Amid strong interest for cure of Herpes Labialis from companies and institutes, the current research work serves as a reliable and comprehensive source of information of global Herpes Labialis clinical and pre-clinical products.
The report assists in identifying potential upcoming companies and drugs in Herpes Labialis pipeline market along with progress of each drug. It also enables users to formulate effective strategies to stay ahead of competition.
Information in the report is sourced from our proprietary platform, built through extensive primary and secondary research methodology. Data is presented in user friendly and ready to use format.
Scope of Herpes Labialis pipeline report includes:
- Panorama of Herpes Labialis pipeline markets including statistics on therapeutic drugs and companies involved
- Herpes Labialis Pipeline candidates across various development phases including both pre-clinical, discovery and clinical stages are covered
- Herpes Labialis pipeline candidates across various ‘Mechanism of Actions’ are also presented in the study
- Overview of companies participating in Herpes Labialis pipeline with short introduction to their businesses and pipeline projects
- For each pipeline candidate, drug overview, details of mechanism of Action (MOA), originator, co-developer and licensee are provided.
- Research and Development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study
- The pipeline study provides information on all ongoing and active projects and also presents the recent news associated with Herpes Labialis pipeline therapeutics
- Get clear understanding of the entire Herpes Labialis pipeline, with details on active projects
- Get in detail information of each product with updated information on each project along with key milestones
- Know the list of companies participating in global Herpes Labialis pipeline along with progress of each of the company’s products and information on associations/collaborations/licensing data
- Get trial information for each pipeline product under development
- Understand the pipeline structure in terms of mechanism of Action, phase and company
1. Companies Investing in Herpes Labialis Pipeline include-
Number of Companies with Herpes Labialis projects in pre-clinical Development-
Number of Companies with Herpes Labialis projects in Clinical Development-
Herpes Labialis Pipeline Companies based in Americas
Herpes Labialis Pipeline Companies based in Europe
Herpes Labialis Pipeline Companies based in Asia Pacific
Herpes Labialis Pipeline Companies based in Rest of the World
2. Pipeline Candidates include-
Herpes Labialis Pipeline Agents in pre- clinical/ Discovery stage of Development
Herpes Labialis Pipeline Agents in Clinical Development stage
Herpes Labialis Pipeline Therapeutic Compounds received special status
Mechanism of Action of most pipeline Drugs-
Small molecules among the Herpes Labialis Pipeline agents
II. Insights into Herpes Labialis Pipeline
1. Disease Overview
Introduction to Herpes Labialis
Symptoms and Causes of Herpes Labialis
Treatment or Prevention Options for Herpes Labialis
2. Phase wise Pipeline Compounds
Herpes Labialis Pipeline- Pre- Clinical/ Discovery stage Drugs
Herpes Labialis Pipeline- Phase 1 stage Drugs
Herpes Labialis Pipeline- Phase 2 stage Drugs
Herpes Labialis Pipeline- Phase 3 stage Drugs
Herpes Labialis Pipeline- Pre-Registration stage Drugs
3. Company wise Herpes Labialis Pipeline Compounds
4. Herpes Labialis Pipeline by Mechanism of Action
III. Herpes Labialis Pipeline Compound Details
- Squaric acid dibutyl ester
Name of the Therapeutic Agent
Co-Developer/ License Partner
Orphan Drug / Fast Track/ Designation
2. Drug Overview
3. Mechanism of Action
4. Current Status
5. Clinical Trial Details
IV. Herpes Labialis Pipeline Company Briefs
- AiCuris GmbH & Co KG
- Beech Tree Labs Inc
- Brandenburg Antiinfektiva GmbH
- NanoViricides Inc
- S.I.S Shulov Innovative Science Ltd
- Squarex LLC
- Vironova Medical AB
1. Publisher’s Expertise
2. Research Methodology
3. Contact Information
Some of the sections depicted above may be removed or modified on the basis of information availability