Tularaemia or Francisella tularensis infection or Rabbit Fever is a catastrophic disease in times of outbreaks as it leads to deaths in large numbers. It is spread through skin contact with animals, fly bites, contaminated water etc. Skin ulcers, broadened lymph nodes and fever are typical symptoms of the Tualaemia disease.
The disease causing organism- Francisella tularensis lives for long periods (around 30 days) in water and animal carcasses. Based on biochemical and molecular characteristics, these are classified typically as Type A, Type B and others.
However, currently, the prevalence of Tularaemia is low with an estimated 0.7 cases found in 1 million populations in the US. The disease is typically treated for two to three weeks through antibiotics.
Companies currently investing their resources in Tularaemia pipeline include- Appili Therapeutics Inc, Aradigm Corporation, Emergent BioSolutions Inc, EpiVax Inc and Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc.
The Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) pipeline guide presents complete overview of drugs currently being developed for Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever). The pipeline review provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in preclinical, research, discovery, NDA/IND, pre registration, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 trials).
Drug development phase, current stage, mechanism of action, route of administration, orphan drug/ fast track/ other designations, drug class are provided for each of the Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) pipeline candidate.
Research and Development progress along with latest news related to each of the Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) pipeline candidates is included.
Major companies participating in therapeutic development of Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) are included in this pipeline report. Company wise pre-clinical and clinical products along with details of drug originator, co-developers/ licensors are provided.
Amid strong interest for cure of Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) from companies and institutes, the current research work serves as a reliable and comprehensive source of information of global Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) clinical and pre-clinical products.
The report assists in identifying potential upcoming companies and drugs in Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) pipeline market along with progress of each drug. It also enables users to formulate effective strategies to stay ahead of competition.
Information in the report is sourced from our proprietary platform, built through extensive primary and secondary research methodology. Data is presented in user friendly and ready to use format.
Scope of Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) pipeline report includes:
- Panorama of Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) pipeline markets including statistics on therapeutic drugs and companies involved
- Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) Pipeline candidates across various development phases including both pre-clinical, discovery and clinical stages are covered
- Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) pipeline candidates across various ‘Mechanism of Actions’ are also presented in the study
- Overview of companies participating in Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) pipeline with short introduction to their businesses and pipeline projects
- For each pipeline candidate, drug overview, details of mechanism of Action (MOA), originator, co-developer and licensee are provided.
- Research and Development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study
- The pipeline study provides information on all ongoing and active projects and also presents the recent news associated with Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) pipeline therapeutics
- Get clear understanding of the entire Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) pipeline, with details on active projects
- Get in detail information of each product with updated information on each project along with key milestones
- Know the list of companies participating in global Tularaemia (Rabbit Fever) pipeline along with progress of each of the company’s products and information on associations/collaborations/licensing data
- Get trial information for each pipeline product under development
- Understand the pipeline structure in terms of mechanism of Action, phase and company
1. Companies Investing in Tularaemia Pipeline include-
Number of Companies with Tularaemia projects in pre-clinical Development-
Number of Companies with Tularaemia projects in Clinical Development-
Tularaemia Pipeline Companies based in Americas
Tularaemia Pipeline Companies based in Europe
Tularaemia Pipeline Companies based in Asia Pacific
Tularaemia Pipeline Companies based in Rest of the World
2. Pipeline Candidates include-
Tularaemia Pipeline Agents in pre- clinical/ Discovery stage of Development
Tularaemia Pipeline Agents in Clinical Development stage
Tularaemia Pipeline Therapeutic Compounds received special status
Mechanism of Action of most pipeline Drugs-
Small molecules among the Tularaemia Pipeline agents
II. Insights into Tularaemia Pipeline
1. Disease Overview
Introduction to Tularaemia
Symptoms and Causes of Tularaemia
Treatment or Prevention Options for Tularaemia
2. Phase wise Pipeline Compounds
Tularaemia Pipeline- Pre- Clinical/ Discovery stage Drugs
Tularaemia Pipeline- Phase 1 stage Drugs
Tularaemia Pipeline- Phase 2 stage Drugs
Tularaemia Pipeline- Phase 3 stage Drugs
Tularaemia Pipeline- Pre-Registration stage Drugs
3. Company wise Tularaemia Pipeline Compounds
4. Tularaemia Pipeline by Mechanism of Action
III. Tularaemia Pipeline Compound Details
- Tularemia Vaccine
Name of the Therapeutic Agent
Co-Developer/ License Partner
Orphan Drug / Fast Track/ Designation
2. Drug Overview
3. Mechanism of Action
4. Current Status
5. Clinical Trial Details
IV. Tularaemia Pipeline Company Briefs
- Appili Therapeutics Inc
- Aradigm Corporation
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc
- EpiVax Inc
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc
1. Publisher’s Expertise
2. Research Methodology
3. Contact Information
Some of the sections depicted above may be removed or modified on the basis of information availability